Server List

This is the place to discuss all those "other" non EQ1 related games. ie EQ2, WoW, VG and all the other evils! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Hey now Vhael, don't show those sigs. We have a long enough waiting time to get onto Draka now. These guys will see the sigs and the stampede will be on.
Zzzapp
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zzzapp »

Isnt WoW the game where mostly kids play? I was told it had too many kids there, lots of fun but not much on challenge.
Zzzapp
Vladigar

Post by Vladigar »

Sorry ya'll haven't seen me in a while. HC seems like good peeps. I currently haven't logged on any character on any server in over a month and haven't missed it so I may be close to hanging it up in WoW.
> SELECT * FROM paladins WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned
Vhaelrun

Post by Vhaelrun »

Zzzapp wrote:Isnt WoW the game where mostly kids play? I was told it had too many kids there, lots of fun but not much on challenge.

Challenge is what you make of it. I've seen a great many people whine (yes whine) that WoW is no challenge. My response is to pull 8 mobs on them. Now they have a challenge! Never seems to make them happy though. Some people can't be pleased no matter what trouble you go to.

/wave Vlad
No sweat by me. Given the hours I work now I hardly see anyone online anyway. But I still like my new job so it aint changing anytime soon :)
I refuse to live in MMs in EQ or run the lfg gambit for hours as a rogue. So at least in WoW I actually get to... play the game. So there I'll be for the forseeable future.
Nesta

Post by Nesta »

/waves Vlad :)
Wien
nomorespam: 0

Post by Wien »

/Hugs Vhael and Nesta

/Salute rest of MLF and HC in WoW

Like several others my time to game dropped below what is necessary to participate in Raids. Maybe some day I will try again.

Healzem aka Wien
Vladigar

Post by Vladigar »

/waves back :D

No /hugs for me Wien? :P

I hear ya Vhael. I think about popping back in EQ every now and then but then I think about the times I'd be sitting there LFG for 2-3 hours on any given evening. So I picked up NWN 2 for my RPG fix.
> SELECT * FROM paladins WHERE clue > 0
0 rows returned
Fluellen

Post by Fluellen »

Hey Vlad :) and Vhael :) .... Hester and i are back in Texas :) we waved as we drove by :)
Hester's Loving Wife
75 Chanter Spanktress
Proud Member of Mystical Lightfighters
Be Careful what you wish for you just might get it.....
Zzzapp
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zzzapp »

Yes, any game can be a real challenge if you MAKE it one. Also I see EQ can be way to hard for most class types to solo any mobs worth actually fighting, thus creating lots of downtime while waiting for the proper group combinations to actually get together. And once you fall behind in EQ, it seems that it takes so long just to catch up, to where others will let you group with them. Another thing I saw in EQ2, is that you can level kind of fast in a group, but trying to get a new player up in levels so they can group with them takes forever, unless you are being PLed by the group. But that can only happen, if you play at the same times.
( I know .. on and on about nothing)
Zzzapp
Vendian

Post by Vendian »

Garona Server

Heimdal - 60 Human Paladin
Grand Occultist Keliv Var'Nae ~ 74 Necromancer
Pain Lord Brenous Dayblaze ~ 70 Shadowknight
Lightbringer Shawnn Dayblaze ~ 67 Paladin
Swashbuckler Aeauvil Daguenoire ~ 62 Rogue
Windcaller Escad Whisperwind ~ 52 Ranger
Faemoss

Post by Faemoss »

Faethe - Aryros Server (moved from Draka) - Hallowed Crusaders guild.
Serata

Post by Serata »

Hey everyone. Haven't been to this website in a while. I'm currently playing Guran, a 60 dwarf hunter on the Korgath server. I'm in the guild TFO(The Forgotten Order) and we've killed up to the four horsemen in Naxxramas.
I made a guy on Arygos so maybe i'll stop by and say hi to some of my old friends sometime. :)

And Vhael, you can pull 8 mobs on me anytime, sounds fun.
Vendian

!

Post by Vendian »

When I play Alliance now - Garona Server - you can find me on as either Heimdal (60 Human Paladin) or Keriah (62 Night Elf Hunter). However, Ive recently rolled horde as a Blood Elf Warlock (current project, will be for awhile), so look for Tarael on Garona.
Grand Occultist Keliv Var'Nae ~ 74 Necromancer
Pain Lord Brenous Dayblaze ~ 70 Shadowknight
Lightbringer Shawnn Dayblaze ~ 67 Paladin
Swashbuckler Aeauvil Daguenoire ~ 62 Rogue
Windcaller Escad Whisperwind ~ 52 Ranger
Quinlana

Post by Quinlana »

Little late but better than never.

Falyn - 40 Blood Elf Priestess on Terokkar (Main)

Quinlana - 60 Night Elf Hunter on Kael'thas (Retired)

My entire guild rerolled on a brand new server as Horde for a change. So far, I'm loving it. Stop in and say hello if you're ever in the neighborhood.
Istark

Re: Server List

Post by Istark »

For the Horde-side individuals, what server are you on at the moment, and where are you progression-wise? I have a few chars, and though I can't transfer my pally (who is just entering BT), my mage and hunter (both 70) are kind of out there...

--Istark