Another option to the raid situation

This is the place to discuss all those "other" non EQ1 related games. ie EQ2, WoW, VG and all the other evils! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Another option to the raid situation

Post by Nannwin »

You could always join me and Dead on the free to play EQ2 server. You would have the option of playing for free on a bronze acount, or upgrading to a silver gold or platinum account as you see fit as each one offers different options for your playstyle.

There is no need to wait for hours looking for groups. You can basically solo from 1-90 if you so wish or if you like to play with others, the server is teaming with people that you can group with till your hearts content.

There are raids, Heroics, and solo instances to keep you busy.

While EQ is slowly dying and losing people left and right, EQ2X (the free server) is going strong with people joining daily, a growing economy, and an all around fun time to be had by all.

So, if you are tired of looking for groups for hours on end, doing the same old exp grind day in and day out, or raiding the same zones over and over and over and....well you get the idea.... then come on over to EQ2X... the water is fine! =)

Etop the level 50 SK on Freeport server EQ2X
Or otherwise known as Thynian / Nannwin =)

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead