Thank You.

Woot it up here and tell us your ding! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Caitlinbree
nomorespam: 22

Thank You.

Post by Caitlinbree »

I just wanted to post a word of thanks to the entire guild. A few months ago I came to MLF a level 80 monk with crappy group gear, no void progression and not a great sense of how to further my character. I was browsing online today and glanced at the EQ Players leaderboards. I know that the stats that you can view without a membership dont count for everything and they are debatable as to who is really a better character. However, it was very exciting to see my name in the number 23 slot for E-Marr monks. I wouldnt have made the top 100 without this guild and I want to thank you all for the guidance, assistance and opportunity that you have shared with me. I hope that one day I will see my name along with other MLF monks taking up the entire top 10 slots.

Thanks,
Caitlinbree

"Freedom is the right to question and change the established way of doing things. It is the continuous revolution of the marketplace. It is the understanding that allows to recognize shortcomings and seek solutions."
--Ronald Wilson Reagan
Piaresquared
nomorespam: 22

Re: Thank You.

Post by Piaresquared »

Grats Cait! I feel the same way about MLF, it was largely due to members (both before and after I joined) of MLF that I got any void flagging and have some decent gear now.