Some RP I wrote the first time I "retired"

A collection of fiction and roleplayed tales written by our members and friends. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dekayd
nomorespam: 0

Some RP I wrote the first time I "retired"

Post by Dekayd »

The Departure of a Cleric

The Dark Elf stopped at the door of the bank in the Bazaar, reflecting upon his past...the friends he'd made, the enemies...and shook his head sadly. As he continued to walk, he reflected on the decisions that had led up to the current path he was taking.

He walked into the Nexus, and asked a young Druid if he were willing to facilitate his travel. The Druid saw particle effects as light glinted off of the Elf's mace. The Druid's eyebrows rose questioningly at the hint of sadness in the cleric's voice. "No," said the Druid. "There is no charge for you, friend...where do you wish to go?"

"West Commonlands, and thanks. I wish to end my journey in a place that is familiar."

The Druid nodded in understanding. "Yes, Camien...let me remember the spell."

The Druid sat down for a minute, then stood up again. "Are you ready, Cam?" "Yes," the Cleric replied, taking a last look around. "Let's go."

The Druid began to cast a spell, and he and the Cleric disappeared.

-End-

I wrote that in 2003, when I was notified that I was to be separated from the Air Force...it's short, but I thought it was alright. :P Originally posted on the EMarr boards.
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
taurii

Re: Some RP I wrote the first time I "retired"

Post by taurii »

oh so u can write stuff like this but when i ask u to tell me a bed time story its all "i cant" or "i dont do that kind of thing well" bah humbug!=P
Dekayd
nomorespam: 0

Re: Some RP I wrote the first time I "retired"

Post by Dekayd »

I was at work when I wrote it, bored on night shift browsing the internetz. What else was I gonna do? And, I had an imagination back then! Iono, the muse strikes me now and then :P Less often lately ;P
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."