The wall

A collection of fiction and roleplayed tales written by our members and friends. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

tyty aka hamly

The wall

Post by tyty aka hamly »

I ran out of the city as fast as I could looking for a wall. The wall between safe and not safe. Well i had to as a gaurd gaurding the city entrance.<br>"Hello there" i said<br>"Hello there " he said<br>" Where is the wall"<br>"You dont want to go there it is to dangerous for you" The gaurd say<br>" Then tell me where the goblins are" I said<br>"There paster the wall way to dangerous for you little childed" The gaurd said<br>" Ok OK its over there just follow the past and be safe, i dont want any pickeled halfling for dinner"<br>I ran fast along the path then i got there a huge wall.<br>WOW i though. I went trough the entace but i was stopped by a gaurd.<br>"Stop" he said<br>"Why "<br>"ITs way to dangerous for you out there"<br>" No it isnt "<br>" Yah it is no go home"<br>" GO HOME NOW of have to slay you "<br>I didnt like that though so i did run home and it was getting late anyway. But i will be back tommorow. <p></p><i></i>
TaggasPricetaggs

Keep them coming bud!

Post by TaggasPricetaggs »

Keep them comming, we love reading the new additions to your stories.<br><br>Taggas Pricetaggs<br>Warrior of Mystical Lightfighers <p></p><i></i>