Something a bit different

A collection of fiction and roleplayed tales written by our members and friends. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Mandarr96

Something a bit different

Post by Mandarr96 »

Hi guys and gals. <br><br>In about a week I will have a website up and running called LegendofBlood.net. Its main purpose is to be a place for talented writers to have their tales read. When it's up there will be a submissions page that you can send through. Until then if you have a short story (up to 5,000 words) or poem that fits into any of the following genres-Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Dark Gothic, Murder and Mystery, contact me in game and I will tell you where to send it. If you have the makings of a novel send either a synopsis, or a good, short section of it. Also, please make sure it is well formatted and spell checked.<br><br>I will have a few writing's of my own posted, one of which is based very loosely on eq titled "A time for battle", along with a synopsis of a novel I’m currently shopping around. You may see something from Pfigment as well.<br><br>I will verify on this post when it is active, I hope some of you use it as well as enjoy the reading.<br><br>Thanks<br>Mandarr<br> <p></p><i></i>
Mandarr96

Re: Something a bit different

Post by Mandarr96 »

The website is now active. LegendofBlood.net. I'm still doing some tweaking and will have more stories soon.<br>Thanks<br>Mandarr <p></p><i></i>