THE TWELVE DAYS OF MYSTICAL LIGHTFIGHTERS

A collection of fiction and roleplayed tales written by our members and friends. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

kuwe

THE TWELVE DAYS OF MYSTICAL LIGHTFIGHTERS

Post by kuwe »

<br>On my first day in the guild my guildies brought to me <br><br>A resounding welcome, now HAUL your arse on over to kc<br><br>On my second day in the the guild my guildies brought to me <br><br>A death on deserved that made me lose my clarity<br><br>On my third day in the guild my guildies introduced to me <br><br>A level 60 enchanter who could cast c3<br><br>On my fourth day in the guild my guildies introduced to me <br><br>An epic wearing cleric who could rez me for free<br><br>On my fifth day in the guild my guildies took me <br><br>To the plane of hate so i could get some rune etched greaves<br><br>On my sixth day in the guild my guildleader said to me <br><br>Never forget to hos the short pally<br><br>On my seventh day in the guild my W.C said to me <br><br>Thank the tribunal we got us another shammie<br><br>On my eighth day in the guild recycle said to me<br><br>I know everything just ask so what if I'm cocky<br><br>On my ninth day in the guild I just couldn't believe <br><br>We could Phinny in just under thirty <br><br>On my tenth day in the guild I was starting to see <br><br>That this was going to be the guild for me <br><br>On my eleventh day in the guild I was so happy <br><br>That I gave pjkea a big Kiss on the cheek <br><br>On my twelfth day in the guild my guildies said to me <br><br>Boy are we glad we got Serendipede<br><br><br><br>Serendipede Kissimmee<br> <p></p><i></i>