2/26 Hotfix

Recent news for EQ may be found here. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Blabberpuss

2/26 Hotfix

Post by Blabberpuss »

February 26, 2009

*** Hotfix ***

- Addressed reset issues in Discord Tower events 4 and 5.
- Fixed an issue in Discord Tower that could cause the doors to raid 6 to fail to unlock when raid 5 has been successfully completed.
- Corrected an issue with the Rallos Returns raid that could cause the event to reset when any player died rather than one particular player.
- The Rathe Councilmembers must again be protected during the Rallos Returns raid.
- Several warnings regarding failure during the Rallos Returns raid have been restored.

*** Notice ***

There are upcoming changes to the way that the pet window and raid window function. These are currently available on the Test server. If you use a custom UI or just want to have a look at the new functionality, please log in to the Test server and try it out!

- The EverQuest Team
Xyphael
nomorespam: 0

Re: 2/26 Hotfix

Post by Xyphael »

And yet I still can't bring up my LoN window without crashing to desktop, nice :P
Anyone else having this issue since the last major patch?

X

We who do not deny the animal of our nature
We who yearn to preserve our liberation
We who face darkness in our hearts with a solemn fire
We who aspire to the truth and pursue it's strength
Llayne
nomorespam: 22

Re: 2/26 Hotfix

Post by Llayne »

Xyphael wrote:And yet I still can't bring up my LoN window without crashing to desktop, nice :P
Anyone else having this issue since the last major patch?

X
Yep. I was trying to get ahold of some xp potions I had gotten in the last round of freebie booster packs, but it kept crashing me when I'd try to go into LoN. Male tried too...same result. I finally had to just go into LoN via their own client.

Sheesh.