Application from kadall 76 Cleric (Non-Raiding)

This forum has information on how to apply to MLF, as well as a list of currently open applications.

Moderator: BatMonk

kadall

Application from kadall 76 Cleric (Non-Raiding)

Post by kadall »

kadall
76 Human Cleric
130 AA's
Alts: none this is my only char.
Days played, etc: played 28 days born march 28th 2008, had a long break due to RL family problems which are now resolved
Magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/
Timezone: Europe (As often as real life permits)
Plans on attending 1 / weekly (last attended: none)
Flagged for:
Epic Status: 1.5
Enjoy questing:
Enjoy tradeskills: Yes - GM in
Enjoy about the game: having fun meeting people
Former Guilds: knightsblade
Orignal Owner: yes
Others have access to acct: no
Audio Triggers: no
Reason for joining: to get back into the swing of the game with nice people like (Runena) new her when i played last and her child was newborn ,, she is 2 now lol
Applying as a: Non-Raiding
References: Runena
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Re: Application from kadall 76 Cleric (Non-Raiding)

Post by Jorrell »

Kadall,

Your application for initiate status has been accepted.

Your initiate status will begin when you are tagged and will last for a total of four weeks. At the end of that time, full members will have an opportunity to vote on your acceptance to full guild membership. Therefore, I would recommend that you raid/group with as many MLF as you can during your initiate period to help our members in the voting process.

Please take care of the following as soon as possible:
  • If you haven't already done so, please review our policies here.
  • Please post a request here to get access to our members-only forums. You should use your character's first name only for your account name.
  • Our guild roster includes links to all members' Magelo profiles. Please add your Magelo profile here to be linked to the roster.
  • Once you have forum access, please check out the posts in the Waiting Room and/or Lightfighter Lounge forums for other useful information, such as which channels you should add to your autojoin, and how to access our DKP site.
  • Please post here with your own personal key and flag information to help with our raid planning purposes.
If you have any questions, feel free to direct them to myself or any of the officers.

I look forward to raiding/grouping with you soon.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters