Application from Dethreiper 85 Ranger (Raiding)

This forum has information on how to apply to MLF, as well as a list of currently open applications.

Moderator: BatMonk

Dethreiper
nomorespam: 22

Application from Dethreiper 85 Ranger (Raiding)

Post by Dethreiper »

Dethreiper
85 Wood Elf Ranger
820 AA's
Alts: None currently
Days played, etc: 27 days, this is my main.
Magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/can not update
Timezone: EST (12pm-12am)
Plans on attending 4 / weekly (last attended: rottrued)
Flagged for: Void C
Epic Status: Working on Them
Enjoy questing: Yes
Enjoy tradeskills: No - GM in
Enjoy about the game: To have fun, and be with friend conquering the enemy.
Former Guilds: Revelatons, great group of people=]
Orignal Owner: yes
Others have access to acct: No one has access to my accounts.
Audio Triggers: EQ in-game triggers
Reason for joining: I would love to join MLF, because Closedfist and Kolshak have been long time friends and they said you guys have been wonderful so far. I love being able to raid with friends killing the\" Bad Guy \" :]. I really hope to see you all soon
Applying as a: Raiding
References: Batmonk, Closedfist, Kolshak
Closedfist
nomorespam: 22

Re: Application from Dethreiper 85 Ranger (Raiding)

Post by Closedfist »

Great guy right here, learns fast. Never really raided but he was part of the package deal.. Good luck deth, wish you the best =]
Great mental attitude for the game.. always wants to do whats best for his character
Hope to see you soon!!!! he is also a wonderful friend of ours for quite some time.
BatMonk
nomorespam: 0

Re: Application from Dethreiper 85 Ranger (Raiding)

Post by BatMonk »

Dethreiper:

Your application for initiate status has been accepted.

Your initiate status will begin when you are tagged and will last for a total of four weeks. At the end of that time, full members will have an opportunity to vote on your acceptance to full guild membership. Therefore, I would recommend that you raid/group with as many MLF as you can during your initiate period to help our members in the voting process.

Please take care of the following as soon as possible:

* If you haven't already done so, please review our policies here.
* Please post a request here to get access to our members-only forums. You should use your character's first name only for your account name.
* Our guild roster includes links to all members' Magelo profiles. Please add your Magelo profile here to be linked to the roster.
* Once you have forum access, please check out the posts in the Waiting Room and/or Lightfighter Lounge forums for other useful information, such as which channels you should add to your autojoin, and how to access our DKP site.
* Please post here with your own personal key and flag information to help with our raid planning purposes.

If you have any questions, feel free to direct them to myself or any of the officers.

I look forward to raiding/grouping with you soon.

If I trained you, I blame you...for being there!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Brian-Johnson/1499646764