Application from Dalamarx 85 Wizard (Raiding)

This forum has information on how to apply to MLF, as well as a list of currently open applications.

Moderator: BatMonk

Dalamarx

Application from Dalamarx 85 Wizard (Raiding)

Post by Dalamarx »

Dalamarx
85 Dark Elf Wizard
1000 AA's
Alts: Gerrald I box with Dalamarx, he\'s 85 enchanter, only 200 some AA...Sothx and Oggre (85 sk w/ 1650 AA and 85 shaman 800 AA)...I also used to play a warrior that I used to MT for Black Dawn Rising with that is able to be dusted off, 85 w/ 1100 AA or so...too many toons :)^
Days played, etc: 61 days on Dalamar without using as a baz mule
Magelo: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/I dont currently have an accurate* magelo setup...1417955 is dalamarx, I can update if required
Timezone: PST (random due to on-call work schedule)
Plans on attending 3 / weekly (last attended: I tanked the PoP fableds last year and havent raided much since due to leaving for Aion temporarily)
Flagged for: Void E
Epic Status: 2.0
Enjoy questing: Yes
Enjoy tradeskills: No - GM in
Enjoy about the game: grouping with friends
Former Guilds: Black Dawn Rising, Storm Spirits, Ridgerunners, Knights of the Black Rose, Knights of Fury(before they started spamming for members :) ) and some others I dont recal
Orignal Owner: yes
Others have access to acct: My RL buddy Maxumis (85 pally) that has played MMOs with me for 10+ years
Audio Triggers: in game EQ audio triggers
Reason for joining: Niteglade and Zerkini told me about it, and I was hoping to get a guild that groups together to avoid LFG for hours on end...and I enjoy raiding and seeing those things that I haven\'t before that are un-reachable by single groups
Applying as a: Raiding
References: I\'ve spoken to Jorrell today (8/13/10) and I will contact niteglade the next time he\'s on to see if he\'s okay with vouching for me, but I\'m sure he will :)