1.0 MQs

A forum to track Epic Quest progress.

Moderator: BatMonk

Amarris
nomorespam: 0

1.0 MQs

Post by Amarris »

I've got the Chardok pipe (monk) and the torn burnt book (paladin) collecting dust in my bank.

Let me know if you need them mq'd. Mains before alts, please.
Senoril

Post by Senoril »

Since I've got a Torn, Frost covered book laying around, I'll bet Amarris and I can make some paladin very happy!
Amarris

Post by Amarris »

Dawgrit needs both, I think. We should look him up and clear out some bank space.
Blabberpuss

Post by Blabberpuss »

OMG you are gonna give Dawgrit the FITS when he finds out you have the book he needs!
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Romelus

Post by Romelus »

I have the wizard epic drops from both Venril Sathir and Phinny taking up space, I also have undead dragon sinew, trak's tooth, and a mirror of self loathing for all you masochistic bastard sk's who are questing for greenmist.
Last edited by Romelus on Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The lunatic formerly known as Darkreaper Romelus
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Post by Euan »

Edit: had some misinfo here, see Camien's post below for th correct stuff.
Last edited by Euan on Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Brawll

MQ

Post by Brawll »

I've got the drop for Bard 1.0 from Warlord in KC if anyone needs a MQ. Also have the Robe for Monk 1.0 available for MQ.
Dekayd

Post by Dekayd »

Euan, Beldarr had one of the books for my 1.0, and Lufnis had the other...they MQ'd to get the combined book. All you need to do is have someone turn in their half, then have the other person turn in the 2nd book and the 1k plat...and the second person will have the combined Book of Scale.
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Blabberpuss

Post by Blabberpuss »

I have the Swirling color thing for the Ranger Epic from Sky.
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Dawgrin

Having Fits!

Post by Dawgrin »

Amarris wrote:Dawgrit needs both, I think. We should look him up and clear out some bank space.
OMG, I will get in touch as soon as I can...I just need this and the mirgul stuff and I will be gtg for my 1.0
Raynstorme

Post by Raynstorme »

I have lots of various SK, and ranger drops...just let me know what you need. No drops from fear, but have several from sky.

Rayn
Riesan

Post by Riesan »

I have one of the monk pipes as well- Chardok I think. Just shoot me a tell if you need it. Ive been asking a while and there seem to be no guildees who need it- if you have an alt or even a non-mlf friend who needs it, let me know, its free.
Last edited by Riesan on Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Riesan Ithiadanar
70 Bard of Mystical Lightfighters
Joisya

Post by Joisya »

I also have a torn, frost covered book on an alt.
Xyphael

Post by Xyphael »

I have Soulleech, Darksword of Blood for any SK's that need and I also have a Cracked Mirror of self loathing for any masochistic SK's that might be working on Greenmist

X

We who do not deny the animal of our nature
We who yearn to preserve our liberation
We who face darkness in our hearts with a solemn fire
We who aspire to the truth and pursue it's strength
Tizgarr

Post by Tizgarr »

Think i have the wizard drop, and the rogue drop from phinny if somebody needs them, through me a tell

wildar