Need a little help please

A forum to track Epic Quest progress.

Moderator: BatMonk

Annissa
nomorespam: 0

Need a little help please

Post by Annissa »

I am to the point in my 1.5 where I have to kill the Undead Renux. She's not too bad, could almost be soloed but I will need a good shaman for cures and some dps.

The very next one after that is the required 12 person raid in Oasis of Marr. The mobs will not spawn without 12 people in the zone. It's a quick kill with a little healing, a decent tank, and some dps.

I have rushed thru the rest of the 1.5 and would like to finish this one asap so I can do the 2.0. If you want to help, post here or send me a tell in game. I would like to run it tonight (no raid tonight) if possible.
Annissa

Re: Need a little help please

Post by Annissa »

Step 23 Kill the Undead Renux
Next find Findleznax Grimblewimbus (Loc -1130, -770) in Steamfont.

You say, 'Hail, Findleznax Grimblewimbus'

Findleznax Grimblewimbus attempts, most unsuccessfully, to hide the shovel behind his back. 'I wasn't doing anything! You have to understand . . . This isn't what it looks like. It was a wonderful night for a stroll! Oh wait, you're not one of the authorities, are you? Phew. In my [line of work], you never can be too careful. Say. . . You look like you might be morally flexible. Why don't you lend old Findleznax a hand and keep a watch out while I dig. Something's buried here, I know it. I can SENSE it, and I'll be swizzle-swaggled if some other rotbag is going to get ahold of it before me. Whaddya say? Find it in your heart to [help me]?

You say, ‘I will help you’

He digs for a bit, and if previous steps are complete he will spawn "a decomposing body".

You say, ‘Hail a decomposing body’

Renux Herkanor shudders, causing bits of mud to drip from her rotting face. Her voice wheezes out like a rotting accordian. 'BOoOOo. I Am SURe you Did not exPEcT to see ME here . . . faTe DEMANDS a REmaTCh . . . YOU cONtinUe to TaUNt me. WHaT can HE poSsiBLy offEr that mAkes you BeHAve like a LAPdoG? FoR the LAST TIME . . . wiLL you tell me wHERe to find StANoS?'

You say, 'Yes'

Renux Herkanor rejoices, flames of anger dancing in her remaining eye. 'Hur hur . . . eXcELLent. STAnos shall meET his end, and SOON. You, hoWEVer, will not LIVe anoTHeR day. Can'T have you wARnINg him, Now cAN I?'

Level: 70
Hits: Quad 1600
Slowable: NO
HP(Approx): 500k
Spell/Effect: Clockwork Doom(5 ticks, 50 poison counters), 32k Death touch on last tick if not removed.
Notes: 3 Castings of Blood of Nadox will remove the dot. It appears to be the only feasible way.
Loot: Festering Heart of Rage

Renux Herkanor's corpse groans, 'Urk. Tell FatHeR I coNTinUE to wAIT for HIM in Hell. . .'

You combine the 4 blue metals with her heart in a forge to fashion: Pulsating Blue Metal Sphere, Festering Heart of Rage.

The many pieces of the metal orb fuse together under the intense heat of the forge. As the orb absorbs the flames, it pulsates, beating like a living heart. The air around you becomes thick with tension and the world seam to bend inward in an unnatural way. A voice whispers in your ear 'Hhehehehheh!’ You turn your head to find a small but sinister looking imp perched on your shoulder. ‘The master would like the return of his belonging. You know not what you toy with.’ The imp leaves his perch and flaps away, laughing maniacally as you lose sight of him.

Part 4 – In the End

Step 24 Oasis of Marr
A Wayward Kiraikuei. Location will vary as he wanders, bring a tracker.

You say, 'Hail, a wayward kiraikuei'

a wayward kiraikuei says 'I will scour this desert until the one with the orb arrives. Leave me to my wandering, weakling!'

Hand him the Pulsating Blue Metal Sphere

The sky crackles with electricity as ominous russet clouds gather overhead, forming a churning funnel above the tower. A feeling of pure hatred washes over you. Innoruuk's Realm is now available to you. Entrance is through the flames in the Specter Tower. It is a 36 character instanced zone. EVERYONE in the raid must have the GoD expansion! You have 20min to enter the zone, and only lasts 60 minutes from hand in.

You have entered Innoruuk's Realm.
Innoruuk shouts, 'What? Once again I have been called away to the mortal realm!'
Innoruuk shouts, 'No. It is . . . someone else.'
Innoruuk shouts, 'Stay out of sight, and ignore any mortal fools that deign to trespass here. Remember, they are beneath us and not worthy of our attention.'

After clearing the 15-20 hate type mobs a Teir`Dal guardian spawns near a throne at the top of a set of stairs, lvl 70.

You say, 'Hail, a Teir`Dal guardian'

The Teir`dal looks away, pretending not to notice you. However, beneath her facade of indifference you sense that she is suppressing unbridled anger. Perhaps you could taunt her into attacking by saying the right things. . .

DO NOT say ‘Stanos’ She will poof and you will have to get another orb

You say, 'Tunare'

an embodiment of hatred glares at you angrily, 'Keep using your tongue like that and I will do you the pleasure of removing it.'

You say, 'Firiona'

a child of hatred says 'WHAT did you say!? You dare bring up the name of that tart in my presence?'

You say, 'Kithicor'

The Child of Hate says 'Never speak those words again.'

You say, 'Laarthik'

Lanys T`Vyl says 'Innoruuk forgive me! I refuse to suffer these fool's arrogance any longer!'
Lanys T`Vyl says 'The finest Teir`dal male that has ever existed. You sully his name by even thinking it.'

Hits: 1k, Fluries
Slowable: No
HP(Approx): 500k
Spell/Effect: 2k AE every 30seconds, knockback, cancel magic, 100dd every 30seconds
Notes: alternates between 2 emotes. 1 makes her nearly immune to melee, the other makes her nearly immune to Spells.

Loot from Lanys: Stack of Pages, Soulstone of Lanys
Durdaen

Post by Durdaen »

If you want to do this Friday night I can help - it's not hard at all anymore. I can log on my shaman for cures and with a healer merc, I bet you could tank it.
Durdaen Darkpoint
Marauder, Deceiver, Back Stabber, Gentlemen Assassin, Nightblade.
Mystical Lightfighters
Hand of the Ring

And the little used alter egos' Durdend and Iluweyen
Annissa

Post by Annissa »

Durdaen wrote:If you want to do this Friday night I can help - it's not hard at all anymore. I can log on my shaman for cures and with a healer merc, I bet you could tank it.
After soloing the bards and Culthor with just a merc to help, I know I could tank it easily. It's just the cures that would be a must to get it done.

The only one that really needs a lot of support is the 12 person required instance. And being a raid, mercs can't help.
Durdaen

Post by Durdaen »

Again, if you haven't done it by this friday night - I'll help with my shaman, we'll knock it out in 2-3 mins.
Durdaen Darkpoint
Marauder, Deceiver, Back Stabber, Gentlemen Assassin, Nightblade.
Mystical Lightfighters
Hand of the Ring

And the little used alter egos' Durdend and Iluweyen