Cleric 2.0

A forum to track Epic Quest progress.

Moderator: BatMonk

Renanna

Cleric 2.0

Post by Renanna »

Ok, I decided to quit being lazy and look this up.
Here is our checklist, and I will add another post under it to do the walk thru.

Epic 2.0 checklist:
[ ] Epic 1.5
[ ] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
[ ] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
[ ] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
[ ] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
.....[ ] Top Section
.....[ ] Middle Section
.....[ ] Bottem Section
[ ] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
[ ] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
[ ] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
[ ] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
[ ] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
[ ] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
.....[ ] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
.....[ ] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north of MPG
.....[ ] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
[ ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
[ ] Kill Warden Henvar in Anguish and loot Globe of Discord.
[ ] Give Globe, Soulshard and 1.5 to Natvil in RCoD and get 2.0
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

If you have the Harmony of the Soul (cleric epic 1.5):

In the Ruined City of Dranik, you can find Natvil at +990, -305. Give him the Harmony of the Soul.

Natvil examines your craftsmanship. 'Impressive, but I'm afraid that the temper was not sufficient to unlock the full potential of the shield. For now you may use it in its current state. I suspect to fully realize the latent potential of the shield you will require a soulstone from the person who it was bound to originally as well as a Globe of Discordant Energy. Return to me when you have that, I will assist you in completing its enhancement.'

You get the Harmony of the Soul back. Head to Tavon Vastsea, who may be found in Nedaria's Landing at +1025, +1525.

You say, 'Hail, Tavon Vastsea'

Tavon Vastsea says 'I hear you were able to put that shield to some use. That is good to hear. I was able to find some news on the leader, someone matching his description has been seen on the other side of the Wayfarer's portal in the Realm of Discord. Please visit my friend Cryssa, at the camp in Discord. She has been working on tracking the Disciple's movement in Discord.'

Cryssa may be found in a safe alcove in the Bloodfields at -640, -1080.

You say, 'Hail, Cryssa'

Cryssa says 'Greetings, it is nice to finally meet you. I've heard a good bit about you. Nice work with the Plasmatic Priesthood. I have been able to find precious little information about the Disciples activities here, but I am certain that they have a presence here. I am also fairly certain they have been meeting with the Muramites here in Discord, trying to officially join the army of Mata Muram. We need to find where they are hiding, the Muramites must have some way of contacting them, probably some sort of magical medallion. See if you can. . . coerce some Muramites into relinquishing this information. Return to me with what you find.'

Kill random nocs in the Bloodfields until you have collected Top Section of an Engraved Signet (identifies as "The top third of a delicately engraved signet"), Center Section of an Engraved Signet (identifies as "The middle third of a delicately engraved signet"), and Bottom Section of an Engraved Signet (identifies as "The bottom third of a delicately engraved signet"). Give the three sections to Cryssa.

Cryssa says 'Interesting, this appears to be a charm of some sort. If I am correct you can use this to not only locate the camp, but to break whatever illusion they are using to hide it.'

You receive an Enchanted Signet of the Disciples, which identifies as "The charm glows with internal energy."

If you zone into Wall of Slaughter, the signet will begin to glow. Mobs will begin to aggro and, in the north part of the zone, a level 70 Dark Disciple will spawn upon the death of random trash mobs. It hits for 200-1000. It will often drop a Dark Red Robe, which identifies as "A robe... that is dark... and red..." The robe can drop from any of the dark disciples. Bring it back to Cryssa.

Cryssa says 'What is this? No. . . it can't be. Bring this to Omat as quickly as you can. He must see this.'

You get the robe back. Find Omat Vastsea in Timorous Deep at -11565, -2225.

You say, 'Hail, Omat Vastsea'

Omat Vastsea bows deeply. 'I have been expecting you, ______. The waters have foretold your arrival. I am High Priest Omat Vastsea of the Triumvirate missionaries. Please feel free to enjoy the quiet solitude of this inn.'

Give him the robe.

Omat Vastsea says 'What? You found this on a Disciple in Discord? This is a robe of the Plasmatic Priesthood, without question. Bring this to Cecilia quickly, hopefully she will be able to divine their intentions.'

You get a Robe of Plasmatic Priesthood. Find Warder Cecilia in the Skyfire Mountains at +3000, -3200.

You say, 'Hail, Warder Cecilia'

Warder Cecilia says 'You are not the one that I seek, return when you have news of Zordak.'

Give her the robe.

Warder Cecilia says 'Yes, Omat told me you were coming. Let me see what I can divine from the robe.' She holds the robe to her temple and closes her eyes. You notice a brief glow from behind her eyelids before her eyes shoot open. 'This is truly terrible news. The Plasmatic Priests are still fighting for the destruction of Norrath. Fennin Ro's voice is silent to them now. The remainder of their power faded with the Pantheon's interest in mortal affairs. In their mad pursuit of power, they have allied themselves with Mata Muram. They plan on trading their home-world for the promise of power. Even now their leader is within the Muramite Trials. Trying to earn a position of rank within the Legion. Stop him, once he completes the trials we may lose our opportunity to stop him. I am afraid you will have to visit the Labrynth's trials and stop him before he is able to complete them. Best of luck to you.'

Complete any single group Muramite Proving Grounds trial and loot a Journal of the Prime Disciple, a 10-slot GIANT container which identifies as "There are No Pages in this book."

You will now need to find two journal pages from the Muramite Proving Grounds. The first is a Torn Journal Page, dropped by random mobs in the Muramite Proving Grounds. The second is a Ripped Journal Page, found on the Girplan Scavenger, a raid encounter in the northern section of the Proving Grounds. The Girplan Scavenger can spawn a chest (called what?) upon its death with additional loot.

Combine the two pages inside the container. This results in a Prime Disciple's Journal, which identifies as "It is magically sealed." Bring a raid force and take this journal to Omat Vastsea in Timorous Deep. This will in turn spawn Gefaari Drokaz. Upon damaging him, he will turn into a human Zordak Ragefire. After bringing his health down (how much?), the now-undead dragon Zordak Ragefire spawns with friends. Loot the soulshard from his corpse. After he's killed, a chest (called what?) can spawn with additional loot.

Complete the six raid trials in the Muramite Proving Grounds to gain access to the Citadel of Anguish. Take a raid in there and kill Warden Hanvar to spawn an Orb of Discordant Energy. Loot the globe.

Bring the globe, the soulshard, and your Epic 1.5 to Natvil in the Ruined City of Dranik (location +990, -305 if you have forgotten).

Girplan Scavenger
Minimum Level: 70 Maximum Level: 70
Effects Used:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Info: Cloud of Attrition NPC Hatelist 0', Chromatic (-250)
1: Decrease Spell Haste by 50%
2: Decrease ATK by 300
3: Increase Disease Counter by 24
4: Limit: Combat Skills Not Allowed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spell Info: Cloud of Discord NPC Hatelist 1000', Chromatic (-300)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 1900
2: Stun(12.00 sec)

Spell Info: Discordant Feedback NPC Hatelist 200', Chromatic (-300)
1: Decrease HP when cast by 1000
2: Decrease Mana by 100 per tick
3: Decrease Hitpoints by 100 per tick
4: Decrease Endurance by 150 per tick
5: Decrease Endurance by 100
6: Increase Curse Counter by 16

Zordak Ragefire (2.0)
Raid Encounter

Can spawn a chest with additional loot after a cleric at the right point in the epic 2.0 loots the Soulshard of Zordak.

Minimum Level: 76 Maximum Level: 76
Effects Used:
Spell Info: Cloud of Discord NPC Hatelist 1000', Chromatic (-300)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 1900
2: Stun(12.00 sec)

Spell Info: Deathly Chants PB AE 100', Disease (-1000)
1: Lure(6)
2: Decrease Hitpoints by 120 per tick
4: Increase Curse Counter by 9
8: Decrease Mana Pool by 1500

Spell Info: Force Breath PB AE 400', Chromatic (-150)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 1000
2: Stun(6.00 sec)

Spell Info: Lava Breath Targeted AE 200', Fire (-400)
1: Decrease Hitpoints by 2500
2: Cancel Magic(9)
3: Cancel Magic(9)

Spell Info: Timeless Panic PB AE 100', Magic (-350)
1: Fear up to level 400
2: Decrease HP when cast by 1000

Known Loot:
Soulshard of Zordak
Known Habitats:
Timorous Deep
Quests:
Cleric Epic 2.0: Aegis of Superior Divinity

Zordak's Minions (Spectres) spawn at 60% (2 of them), 30% (3 of them), and 20% (4 of them)

We bard or monk flop pull the human Zordak from his island to the beach on chessboard island. He has a 2 slot AE dispell. When the adds spawn we snare Zordak and the tank kites him along the beach and we put a Knight on each add and kill them off one by one. These adds have a 8 second AE stun. When the adds are dead we bring Zordak back and continue killing until the next set of adds. After the third set of adds are dead (4 spectres) we bring back Zordak to the raid and go ballistic on him. It seems that he only casts his AE fear spell after 20%.

He is chain spawnable.
Took 46 Anguish Geared Folk and alot of time.
And BTW, the dragon is NOT undead - at least none of the undead nukes, nor any of the Paladin undead abilities etc worked on it. Seems very resistant to fire and very susceptible to cold. High MR, hard to snare but can be done.
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Post by Dominiculus »

Woot got my 2.0 :D

Domi
Last edited by Dominiculus on Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Wow, Domi is almost done. And here I haven't even started. :oops:
Last edited by Renanna on Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Epic 2.0 checklist:
[ X] Epic 1.5
[ X] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
[X ] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
[X ] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
[ ] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
.....[X ] Top Section
.....[ X] Middle Section
.....[X ] Bottem Section
[X ] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
[ X] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
[ X] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
[ X] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
[ X] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
[X ] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
.....[ X] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
.....[X] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north of MPG
.....[ X] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
[X ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
Last edited by Renanna on Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
Numwen

Post by Numwen »

Epic 2.0 checklist:
[x ] Epic 1.5
[x ] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
[ x] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
[x ] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
[ x] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
.....[x ] Top Section
.....[x ] Middle Section
.....[x ] Bottem Section
[x ] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
[x ] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
[x] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
[x] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
[x] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
[x] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
.....[x] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
.....[ ] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
[ ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
Last edited by Numwen on Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Faewynd
nomorespam: 0

Post by Faewynd »

DONE!!!! WOOT Thank you everyone that helped me get it! /HUGS :D
Last edited by Faewynd on Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ghargamel

Post by Ghargamel »

When Renanna spawned the mob in WoS, we were able to kill it a couple of times and I got a robe as well. Does this eliminate the need to collect all of the engraved signet pieces?

I was just wondering because I still need to bottom section. But it seems that the point of the signet pieces is to spawn the mob in WoS to get the robe.

Ghargamel
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me."
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

No, you have to get that section Ghar.
I just helped you get the one past it early.
Ghargamel

Post by Ghargamel »

Epic 2.0 checklist:
[x] Epic 1.5
[x] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
[x] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
[x] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
[x] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
.....[x] Top Section
.....[x] Middle Section
.....[x] Bottem Section
[x] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
[x] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
[x] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
[x] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
[x] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
[ ] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
.....[x] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG

Ghargamel
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me."
Mackia

Post by Mackia »

Epic 2.0 checklist:
[X] Epic 1.5
[X] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
[X] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
[X] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
[X] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
.....[X] Top Section
.....[X] Middle Section
.....[X] Bottem Section
[X] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
[ ] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
[ ] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
[ ] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
[ ] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
.....[ ] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
Dekayd

Re: Cleric 2.0

Post by Dekayd »

Epic 2.0 checklist:
[X] Epic 1.5
[X] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
[X] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
[X] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
[X] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
.....[X] Top Section
.....[X] Middle Section
.....[X] Bottem Section
[X] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
[X] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
[X] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
[X] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
[X] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
[X] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
.....[X] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
.....[X] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north of MPG
.....[X] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
[X] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
[X] Kill Warden Henvar in Anguish and loot Globe of Discord.
[X] Give Globe, Soulshard and 1.5 to Natvil in RCoD and get 2.0

COMPLETE!
Last edited by Dekayd on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Dekayd

Re: Cleric 2.0

Post by Dekayd »

I have been a busy little bee :P

Also, a little clarification on walkthrough. First, the Dark Disciple in WoS. Killing any mob with the Signet in inventory has a chance of spawning a Dark Disciple. However, you may have to kill more than one. Just keep killing until one drops a robe. This confused me, walkthrough made it seems like there was just one.

Warder Cecilia has been moved. She is now in the NE corner, at a dragon statue there. This caused me some consternation this morning, as I thought she was where she previously was when I did 1.0 so many years ago, at the Druid port-in statue.

Hopefully any who might have been confused will no longer be so. Or maybe I was the only one /shrug :)
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."