Paladins - Remal the Black w/orcs

A forum to track Epic Quest progress.

Moderator: BatMonk

Grolits

Paladins - Remal the Black w/orcs

Post by Grolits »

Killing Remal you need about 3+ groups and he falls pretty easy. I know notes say there is a chest after but I didnt get one to spawn, so ???

Now the hard of this mission, for a pali, is this next part which I have quoted: (from the pali boards)
khrokhro wrote:I think that what most people don't seem to realize is that the event was changed with the release of PoR, and to something significantly more difficult than it was. 2 Main things changed:
-you need to sustain 200dps on the orcs or you will fail (total max time for the event is ~4:09 to kill orcs). At 4:09 you will loose if there is any orc alive, even agroed.
-on a regular basis orcs pop underground which make the event unbeateable (I used clickies pb AE to get them out of the ground but lost too much time)

The basics to beat it are: champion/big DS/leopard and do not cast (i know this is what you say). Each second you spend casting decrease your chances of winning. Use ward of tunare upon engage, or click potions, optimize your move between orcs (try to get as close you can to the next one while being in range to fight the first one). All 4 do not jump you anymore so you can choose how many to let beat on you depending on how effective you want your DS to be. Now unless you actually stand in front of an orc he won't agro you. It might be more effective that you get 2 beating on you, 3 would require you to spend significant time not swinging and running around trying to agro them.
I fight 1 by 1, but didn't win until i optimize my moves between orcs to get less than 1 second of no-swing time in between.
It took me the 2nd try to beat it, but if you are going to do this, maximize your dps and use your best weapons.
Blabberpuss

Post by Blabberpuss »

How many groups did it take you G?
Last edited by Blabberpuss on Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Grolits

Post by Grolits »

Took me just over 3 ... but figure you can do right at 3 or just a bit less. Solid tank and you are set.