Question about Orb for 2.0

A forum to track Epic Quest progress.

Moderator: BatMonk

Blabberpuss

Question about Orb for 2.0

Post by Blabberpuss »

For Paladin Epic 2.0, there are 4 Rites that need to be passed. In order to be eligible to roll and then loot the Orb in CoA, we need to have completed all 4 Rites is that correct? Completing all the Rites, and looting the Orb will result in Epic 2.0. The Orb does not hold up our progress (we can do the rites still).
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Grolits

Post by Grolits »

Correct Blabbs .. Once you have all 4 rites done, you are eligable for an orb
Blabberpuss

Post by Blabberpuss »

- With respect to the Globes of Discordant Energy, which are items that drop from named mobs in CoA and which everyone will need to complete their 2.0 epic, we will be awarding these similar to DoN progression items. Each member that has completed all of their 2.0 epic fights, and needs only a Globe to complete their epic (or, in the case of Warriors, has completed all of their epic fights up until needing the Globe before they can progress further), will /ran their Epic roll number. The member with the highest roll will be awarded the Globe, and will be charged 50 DKP for the Globe.
DOH, found it under Epic Policies, have to be ready to finish 2.0, or be a warrior. gotcha.
Pherawk
nomorespam: 22

Post by Pherawk »

Actually I think bards and SKs also need the orb before they can do a final raid too, not just warriors.

-Sind
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
Leiph

Post by Leiph »

Aye - changing the policy now to reflect that. Unless anyone knows of any other class where you HAVE to loot a 2.0 orb before being able to do their next epic fight.
xileksis
nomorespam: 0

Post by xileksis »

just a heads up for the sk doing the 2.0 quest.

after you get the orb and are ready to do the last mob ..

make sure you have enough ppl with you if you fail you lose everything and have to start over.

make sure you bring massive over kill . i have conflicting storys about the end mob some say hes medicore others say hes a bish .. non have said hes cake...
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Be glad you don't have to do ragefire 2.0 before you can get your orb.
He takes a full raid and is a major pain.