Epic Stuff this Saturday - TBD

A forum to track Epic Quest progress.

Moderator: BatMonk

Porck

Epic Stuff this Saturday - TBD

Post by Porck »

**** NOTE ****

I don't have time to do it this weekend. Something has come up.

If anyone else has the time, please take the reigns. =)

**** NOTE ****

There didnt' seem to be much interest this week. I'm assuming that was because of the wedding.

I'll give it one more try next week on 10/21.

The mini-epic raids that Nanny did this weekend worked out pretty well. We got 4 or 5 mini-raids out of the way on Saturday.

I'd like to try to get a few more out of the way. I know there are a number of people that need 3 to 4 group fights. I have no fights left, but I've talked to a couple people that need these fights to get going on their epics.

What I would like to do is see how much interest there is in getting 3 to 5 groups together to knock out some of the fights.

I was planning on seeing who would be up around Noon on Saturday to spend a few hours helping out others in need. I figured we'd get a jump on the epic raids for the evening which hopefully can do the harder fights.

Whether we can do this or not all depends on how many are interested.

Any interest? I'd be game to do both 2.0 and any 1.5 fights that are left. If this works out, we could continue to do the easier ones as a regular event which will allow the guild to tackle the really brutal fights.

P.S. - This is not a guild event. All loot will be rolled on and I will make the determination on whether I think we have the numbers to succeed. If we don't at this time, do not be discouraged we will get to it in time.

P.P.S. - If we have the numbers, pleaes have any info available. =)
Last edited by Porck on Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Travl

Post by Travl »

I have a Fight we can do with 3-4 groups
Renanna

Post by Renanna »

Just a sidenote, Flue and Hester's wedding is Sat. And several of us will be attending. So you might see several regulars MIA for a few days this weekend.