Samwich!!

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Amarris
nomorespam: 0

Post by Amarris »

My pleasure. I copied the list from the forum thead on the sandwich from eqtraders.
Ulinki

Post by Ulinki »

So the sandwich is now no drop, so is the challange meat, if I read it correctly. I have stacks of the other stuff, if anyone wants to make the sandwich its self, I dont mind letting you have some of what I made, just let me know. Few things I still need but not gonna worry to much about it since I can't share it with anyone. Thanks to all that foraged and killed to get me stuff, appreciate it.
Amarris

Post by Amarris »

I tried to find you pre patch. I have a stack of the meats so i'm now looking for the other stuff to complete my sammiches.
Ulinki

Post by Ulinki »

With classes taking up most of my time lately, I don't see myself doing much with it atm, unfortunately. I can put what I have made in the guild bank for you, least someone will get some use out of it :)
Amarris

Post by Amarris »

Still working on this monster sandwich. I need a large quantity of Taelosian Mountain Wheat and Taelosian Wheat, also a bunch of Exquisite Deep Mushrooms.

Please save any of these you find, if not for me, then for another TSer. They are rare drops and annoying to farm.
Ulinki

Post by Ulinki »

I have some of that in my bank Ama. Think I have one mushroom, and at least 10 of the wheat. Think we also got some wheat from the raid last night. Check with me in game.