Exalted Symbols

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Loraly
nomorespam: 0

Exalted Symbols

Post by Loraly »

I was wondering if anyone was able to make Exalted Symbols in the guild.

I have a few pcs of cultural that I currently use and another that I would like to use and with these new symbols would make a great pc of armor even better.
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

Balmey can make the symbols if you ask nicely and supply the components. Exalted probably have somewhere in the neighborhood of a 70% chance of success depending on AA's and a 15% skill mod. I'll be starting the quest shortly, but I hear its a pain.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Loraly

Post by Loraly »

I understand that there are a few ways to make them. Here is what I found.

Smithed version of Augs:
Titanium Ore
Alkalai Loam

Tailored version #1 of augs:
Flawless Animal Pelt
Superb Marrow

Tailored version #2 of augs:
Flawless Silk
Flawless Spinneret Fluid
Senoril

Post by Senoril »

Unfortunately, it's not just a matter of throwing the ingredients in a container and hitting combine. To earn the ability to make high-end cultural symbols, one needs to complete a rather arduous quest.
Blooddrive
nomorespam: 22

Post by Blooddrive »

balmey has completed these quests, and made my chest symbol. i gave him the components ( luckilly they all dropped in our group in one evening) and paid him a nice handsome plat donation (at least i hope it was a nice donation, if not, let me know :) ) for him taking the effort to do the quest. figure these sell in baz for 50-70k, so to me no reason not to reward the guildie who took the effort to help us all :)
Blooddrive RunsFromHeals
90th Holy Defender of Mystical Lightfighters

wherever there is fire,
i will bring gasoline!
Crystilla

Post by Crystilla »

/hugs Loraly

If you don't connect with Balmey and still need (or if others in MLF needs), I can make the exalted (and elegant dwarven armor) - still working on the Sublime aug quest for down the road when I can dream of getting those components ... darn bazaar scalpers.
- Best way to reach me is in game email (cntrl e). I'm on 5-6 nights a week but this helps me keep track of what I've done and need to do still.

For Exalted I will always do attempts for free if handed the:

Smithed version of Augs:
Titanium Ore
Alkalai Loam

Flawless Animal Pelt
Superb Marrow

2 Flawless Silk
Flawless Spinneret Fluid

Same with elegant armor (don't have those ingredients handy right now or I'd list them for dwarves).

(I will probably ask a small fee for Sublime attempts; haven't wrestled that one out as it's most likely months down the road where those components are freely available anyway.)
Darkenr

Post by Darkenr »

Crystilla wrote:/hugs Loraly

If you don't connect with Balmey and still need (or if others in MLF needs), I can make the exalted (and elegant dwarven armor) - still working on the Sublime aug quest for down the road when I can dream of getting those components ... darn bazaar scalpers.
- Best way to reach me is in game email (cntrl e). I'm on 5-6 nights a week but this helps me keep track of what I've done and need to do still.

For Exalted I will always do attempts for free if handed the:

Smithed version of Augs:
Titanium Ore
Alkalai Loam

Flawless Animal Pelt
Superb Marrow

2 Flawless Silk
Flawless Spinneret Fluid

Same with elegant armor (don't have those ingredients handy right now or I'd list them for dwarves).

(I will probably ask a small fee for Sublime attempts; haven't wrestled that one out as it's most likely months down the road where those components are freely available anyway.)
I'm currently in dire need of the Chest symbol of the skeptic. I'll get a hold of the flawless silk and spinneret fluid for you if you're willing to attempt a combine for me. I'll donate some (dunno what regular donation rates are tho for a combine) =( But I'll try to make it worth your while.
Pherawk

Post by Pherawk »

Does that mean you can do sublimes now if we have the components?

-Pher
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

...still working on the Sublime aug quest...
Crystilla

Pherawk

Post by Pherawk »

Bah, you should know by now I read the last paragraph and that's it!

It's Friday afternoon at work and I've well exceeded my daily reading limit.
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

Just like in anything your read. Read the first and last sentence.

(I made it easy on you in this case...) :P

Crystilla

Post by Crystilla »

Always willing to do the elegant and exalted combines for free (and free means I don't expect a donation).

If I hadn't caught the flu this weekend (cold kind, thankfully not the stomach flu) I'd be half done with the sublime quest. So prolly not until January now to have that one done.

Fri nights and Saturdays are best to hook up with me (just in game email me first to set up a time; I'm kind of anal retentive about appointments hehe - live my life by schedules) :)
Zelima

Post by Zelima »

/wave Crystilla)

~zel
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Loraly

Post by Loraly »

/hugs Crystilla

Been awhile since we talked, send me a tell sometime if you get the chance and want to chat.
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

Hugs Crystilla :D Good to see you troll a really good guild boards :p

Domi