Per Euan then. . . BEA RKII buying

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Per Euan then. . . BEA RKII buying

Post by Nannwin »

While I normally agree with arbitrarily giving people spells ect in guild groups, normally there is a certain level restriction on that generousity.

IE you wouldn't give a lvl 75 spell to a lvl 65 toon, you would instead ask the guild if anyone needs it then bank it for those who can use it.

Now to the meat of the matter. I am not for anyone in particular getting a spell in this fashion even though raid attendance could be a nice way to figure out to whom it goes BUT...... I am now looking to purchase BEA RKII for guildies so I dont have the only working copy for raiding. I am looking for this for the benifit of the guild as BD and myself are the only ones with that spell and BD is still afk and im not feeling well so I want to help better the guild by offering to purchase this spell from anyone who might have a copy.

Send me an in gmae mail or a PM on the boards please with your prices and we can see how many copies i can get for guildies

Thanks in advance

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Re: Per Euan then. . . BEA RKII buying

Post by Euan »

I get honorable mention!
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Baldary

Post by Baldary »

BEA?

Baldary
Senoril
nomorespam: 0

Post by Senoril »

Baldary

Post by Baldary »