LoN

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Dawgrin
nomorespam: 0

LoN

Post by Dawgrin »

Hi All,

I am looking to buy loose dropped LoN cards, and non-dropped cards/boosters to try and build my LoN card collection. If you happen to have any for sale please let me know. Just a note, I am also looking to buy non-dropped cards for plat, but in order for you to be able to trade within the LoN application you must have purchased at least 1 booster from SoE with cash. I know it it a dumb rule, but that is how Sony has set it up...=/

Thanks All,

- Dawgrit
Durdaen

Re: LoN

Post by Durdaen »

Dawgrit, I've got TONS of cards. When I get home from vacation, I'll let you know when you can look at my LoN cards. I'm sure we can work something out.
Durdaen Darkpoint
Marauder, Deceiver, Back Stabber, Gentlemen Assassin, Nightblade.
Mystical Lightfighters
Hand of the Ring

And the little used alter egos' Durdend and Iluweyen
Llayne
nomorespam: 22

Post by Llayne »

Is it just me, or has the drop-rate of LoN cards declined lately? I feel like we used to get tons and now I've gotten 1, maybe 2, over the last several weeks.

Anyway, any that I get you are more than welcome to.

nomorespam: 0

Post by Dawgrin »

Boosters and decks no longer drop...I know that much. They were replaced with every active EQ accout getting 5 decks/month credited to them automatically. I have not seen any dropped cards for a long while, but I know they rotate which ones get dropped and whenso it might be that not many cards are in the rotation right now.