Please Do not put in bank

A place to post items wants, needs and discuss exchange of in-game items.

Moderator: BatMonk

Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Please Do not put in bank

Post by Dominiculus »

Folks we only have a limited amount of space in the bank, so if you would please not deposit the following it would let the bankers be able to play more :D

Other than items related to making Poisons over lev 75, ALL TS Items. The poison reagents that are the best are ANY of the Refined and Purified Gormar Venom and Nigriventer Venom. These are the lvl65+ reagents for the Scorpion's Agony and Spider's Bite poisons.

Spells under Level 80
Jewels for jewel crafting (yes I know this comes under TS but some folks forget that)
Armor, augs, clickies. (folks seem to go to the bazaar for this stuff and it lays around in the bank taking up space)

What we do want is:

Stat food and drink
Posion
Over lev 80 spells
Potions Clerity, healing, Bst SE, etc.
Chronal resonance dust for creation of power sources.

If anyone can think of other things that are used all the time that will be taken out quickly, please post and I will update the list.
Last edited by Dominiculus on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malegolas

Re: Please Do not put in bank

Post by Malegolas »

Chronal resonance dust for creation of power sources. I know Dead has been making a lot of these for guildmates.

That and poison components are about all I put in there these days. :shock:

Durdaen

Post by Durdaen »

Malegolas wrote:That and poison components are about all I put in there these days. :shock:
Good druid :P

The poison reagents that are the best are ANY of the Refined and Purified Gormar Venom and Nigriventer Venom. These are the lvl65+ reagents for the Scorpion's Agony and Spider's Bite poisons.

Personally, I rarely bother making any poisons lower than the lvl65 version as it's not much of an improvement over the lvl40 version (which is completely vendor purchasable). So it's not really worth it to make 2-10 vials of the lvl45-60 poisons at a time when I can make 200 of the lvl40 poison in just a few minutes.
Durdaen Darkpoint
Marauder, Deceiver, Back Stabber, Gentlemen Assassin, Nightblade.
Mystical Lightfighters
Hand of the Ring

And the little used alter egos' Durdend and Iluweyen
Zzzapp

Post by Zzzapp »

Rogue only quest stuff acceptable?
This would be like storing items that shamans can make, like potions. More stuff filling up the BG.

I know it makes poisons usable by the guild, but a better place to put it might be on an alt or for one or 2 of the rogues to go through and pick it up and make the items, or store the rest in their alts bank until at times when they get the missing piece they can make the items. Its a good place for them to exchange it, but to store it there is like storing TS things and like for alts.
Zzzapp
Migraine

Re: Please Do not put in bank- Update please

Post by Migraine »

Mea culpa if I have been crowding the GB. I do not TS, nor on any alt do poisons or potions. If someone could update this, it would help me to know what is useful to the guild, and what should just be dropped or destroyed.

I know some have asked for Pristine or immaculate items, and I have a bag on me for Flipmart. I could easily save some in my bank space for particular people if they needed. Grouping lately is mass killing (thanks guys nice aa's) which leads to a lot of- ahem- stuff in bags.

I do figure y'all have a trader or two in the bazaar where you offload some of this? Or not-- Just please let me know.

Thanks
Mig
It is the journey that is important, who we meet along the way, how we treat each other-
Dominiculus

Post by Dominiculus »

I would say that just put it in the GB and Bankers will sort it out. Poison stuff level 80 and up. The TS stuff I am taking and putting in the TS guild bank. If you TS make an alt and get in touch with me and I will invite you into TS Guild.