SoD End-zone access quest

A compilation of EQ-related guides. Quest spoilers, checklists, encounter strategies, etc.

Moderator: BatMonk

Pherawk
nomorespam: 22

SoD End-zone access quest

Post by Pherawk »

Below is a partial list from the Sony boards of the quests needed to get access to one of the locked zones in SoD (Discord? I think the end-raid zone is the Tower of Discord or something like that, which is in the Discord zone). My understanding is that it's a Crystallos-like zone in that the intent is to be a loot zone. It can also be accessed by completing 3 SoD raids, but I don't think we'll be doing these any time soon. It has been indicated by Nodyin that they will be adding some other steps to this. The #s (7111, etc) I think are internal EQ identifiers.

Oceangreen theme

Task: 7111 //Familiarity is the Key - Ocean Green, Paladin Fortress, Captain Hiran Tillin
Mission: 7112 //Stopping the Contamination - Ocean Green, Paladin Fortress, Captain Hiran Tillin
Mission: 7113 //Dread Challenge - Ocean Green, Paladin Fortress, Captain Hiran Tillin

Bloody Kithicor theme ?

Task: 7159

Field of Scale theme :

Mission: 7239 //Audience with the WarMaster - Jaled'Dar
Mission: 7240 //The Brood of an Emperor - Jaled'Dar
Mission: 7248 //The Price of Knowledge - Jaled'Dar
Mission: 7249 //Defeat the Dragonbane Phalanx - Jaled'Dar
Mission: 7250 //Impenatrable Shield - Jaled'Dar

Invasion of earth theme - Korrascian warrens :

Task: 7276 //Retinue of the Frog-God - Sterik Gristmaker
Task: 7265 //Find Your Allies - Nedsin Tabbels
Task: 7277 //Whom Frogs Destroy- Nedsin Tabbels
Task: 7278 //The Wrath of Korascian - Nedsin Tabbels
Task: 7266 //Disrupt the Siege - Ylatra the Vassal
Task: 7267 //Champions No More - Ylatra the Vassal
Mission: 7279 //Murdunk's Last Stand - Ylatra the Vassal

Kuaa theme :

Mission: 7208 //Holding the Fort - Old Bloodfields, General Vurig
Mission: 7404 //Studying the Portal - Old Dranik, Yemall
Task: 7260
Task: 7261
Task: 7262
Task: 7263

You can do what you want with this info, but i think it would be bad to post an almost complete spoilier at release.
For Oceangreen you only need the individual task from Captain Hiran Tillin + his 2 group missions. you can either do Tabron or Bronal quests to be able to speak with him.

The fastest an easiest way to do it is :

Sergent Bronal ( close to karana zi )

Man the Defenses
No Cure for Death

It allows you to speak with Captain Hiran Tillin. Complete the explore task :

Familiarity is the key

Then you can gather a group and do the two group missions:

Stop the Contamination
A Dread Challenger
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
sitasha

Re: SoD End-zone access quest

Post by sitasha »

I havent got a chance to look at it all yet, are they doing tiered raids again, I thought that was pretty cool with SOF, even non end game guilds could get in on the action a bit