Been a long time gone

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dalanis

Been a long time gone

Post by Dalanis »

Holy smokes !

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I see a fair bit of names I remeber from the old days. For any who remeber me I am going to give the old EQ and another go!! I burned out a few years back and have messed around with a few other games but nothing like your first love :oops:

Anyhow nice to see the guild still going.

Dalanis
Aaidian
Pittsburgh Steelers #1 Fan
nomorespam: 0

Re: Been a long time gone

Post by Aaidian »

I think you were before my time, but glad you are giving it another shot. Always fun to see whats new since you last played. Always happy to help out if you need it.
Dalanis

Post by Dalanis »

Thanks !

I may need some help lol. I logged in for a few minutes the other night and was both under and overwhelmed. I was surprised at how blocky and dated the graphics were. I remember EQ as being amazing and beautiful. Perhaps I need to change some settings or such or maybe some of the newer content will look different. I was also totally lost with game mechanics ... EQ is DEEP. Not sue if I can relearn the old and learn all the new stuff but I am going to update all the expansions and see how it goes.

Dalanis

PS: Was surprised to see I am still gilded with MLF on Dalanis 69 ranger and Dalani 55 Druid. If I need to reapply bump me and if I get the hang of it I will defnitely try to come back to MLF.
Liamm

Post by Liamm »

you might still have the old modles after you sign in on the page with the patch notes see if you have a box at the bottom asking if you want to downoad new modles