Saying hello again

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Re: Saying hello again

Post by Dominiculus »

Hail and well met Grish :D Have My Lady Keldora log on if your still in touch with her :D

Domi
Darkjakel

Post by Darkjakel »

Oh my gosh, so many folks I remember and so many fond memories!!! Grish.. are you still in contact with Lala and Ody? Setash <bear hug!!!> man, how are you and where is my bud Zayur? y'all get in contact with me! Sneekyc lol, when I think of you I think of a rogue and snow and some mean animals in a cave... dunno why. Maybe when we first met? LOL Bori, huge salute to the *always* stalwart paladin. Say hello to the wife from the scaley one. Liamwhiteblaze <bows> Domi the faithful cleric that is simply always there, and always available. That's what I remember most about you, you never min/maxed and were always there for anyone. Leiph, Jorrell, Rangers of the True Leaf. And even Euan, great to see you all!!! I stayed away from the thread too long. My email is teemosmb and is at gmail. Feel free to contact me if you wish!
Vhaelrun

Post by Vhaelrun »

Why would anyone want to say hi to some skanky leezard?

pfft!