Glad to be back

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dieevil
nomorespam: 0

Glad to be back

Post by Dieevil »

I just wanted to leave a brief history of the last couple months and thank you folks for letting me back in, even as an initiate.
Back in april, I was getting overwhelmed between my personal life and trying hard to catch up to everyone in MLF so that I could be a valueable member and find groups easier. It turned out to take up too much personal time and I was not making Myself available at home. I made a decision than, to leave eq and get my life back in order and having summer vacation coming up, spend alot of time with my kids. When the free everquest patch came up, I logged onto an old account that I had started in 99 and let my son play a little on an old mage I had named Ellendill, and he was having a blast, I believe this was the beginning of june. So in the middle of june I reset my account with this toon, so that I could show My son around a little and play with him online. Being very protective of him ( he is 9) I had him and Dieevil Join a family guild that I felt safe with (had 2 very old eq friends there) however My intentions were to stay away from eq and just let my son play. During this time of course the eq bug got to me and I started chatting with some old friends in MLF and decided that with my new work schedule I could finally manage eq and life at the same time. So to make a really long story short, I regret Leaving MLF and the game, but thought it was the best thing to do at the time. I am thrilled to be back and hopefully everyone will vote me in, and I can get back to enjoying the game. Thanks, Dieevil (the no dkp awaiting member status gimp pally)
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Re: Glad to be back

Post by Jorrell »

Glad to have you back, Dieevil. :D

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Malegolas
nomorespam: 22

Re: Glad to be back

Post by Malegolas »

Welcome back :)