Hello new Family

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Hello new Family

Post by Krrak »

Hi there all of my new brothers and sisters, just a quick intro on myself...

My main is Krrak, a monk I have been playing since 2001 - I have a few alts but the only one I really play is Fantasie (my twink mage).

Krrak is 300 all tradeskills and has 4 of 7 trophies maxed (working on pottery next), Fantasie is 300 Researcher with GM trophy. Krrak can make all the different aug types (all the way to Sublimes). Fantasie can make the mechanoinstructions for AAAA combines. All these tradeskills are available to any guildie and I never ask for donations to click (as long as you supply the components, if I have to buy them all I ask is compensation for the costs).

In RL, I am married, have a beautiful 4 year old and love to spend time with them both. I have just finished a Paralegal course, graduated with honours and am currently looking for employment. My wife owns her own scrapbook store here in Ottawa (www.thescrapbox.ca if any are interested) and is doing very well with it.

Hmm, what else - I used to be in the Sunrunners and was their leader for 18 months (between Annetoinette and Redwing {RIP Phyllis}), moved on to Sanctuary of Marr when the Sunrunners mostly broke up to various raiding guilds. Became the Monk Advocate about 9 months after being with SoM and became an officer about 2 months after that. Stayed on as an officer in the new Destiny of Marr when it was created from the ashes of SoM after the leader quit the game and didn't hand over the leader tag. Have been co-leader of DoM for over a year now along with Sitasha. I have led raids from Kunark era all the way thru to SoF era, and without blowing my own horn too much think that I have a good understanding of this game and most raid mechanics (and am a quick study to new stuff).

I am very happy to have the honour of becoming a part of your family and hope to help lead you all to new realms and great adventure - CHEERS to new beginnings.
ImageImage
Malegolas
nomorespam: 22

Re: Hello new Family

Post by Malegolas »

Welcome Krrak! Thanks for that great history, I feel like I've known you for years already!

Darsa

Post by Darsa »

He'd have a really cool sig too... if he wasn't a lizard ;)
Euan
Sherlock Holmes
nomorespam: 22

Post by Euan »

A fellow Canadian, can't go wrong there.

A mage alt - that's not bad, but a mage main is really the way to go ;)
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.