Saying hello and introducing myself.

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dead
nomorespam: 22

Saying hello and introducing myself.

Post by Dead »

Hello everyone,

My characters name is Dead, and is a level 85 Dark Elf Necromancer. My name is Sam, and I am a level 27 Human male. At the moment I reside in the UK, but will be moving back to the States the 28th of April 2009. I am a self-employed computer repair technician. Nothing to fancy. I remove viruses/trojans/malware, repair/install operating systems, add or remove hardware/programs, set up home networks and have recently started tutoring people that want to know how to do this or that.

I usually have a lot of time to play EQ since I work out of my house. What better way to pass the time when formatting/installing/updating whatever the case may be. I play guitar, but do not consider myself a musician. It is just a hobby of mine.

Lately I have been grouping with a lot of MLF members, and have been having a blast. I used to be in CE before it went inactive, and was guilded with Thynian there. I didn't want to abandon CE without trying to revive it, but I had to face the reality of the situation (It just wasn't going to happen.) After grouping with a lot of MLF members (Thynian, Gravie, Ojai, Bigtedd, Taurii and others) sorry if I didn't mention your name and we have grouped. I came to the decision that it was time to move on.

I do hope to see you all in guild chat in the near future, and look foward to meeting more of you!

Dead Nrotting
(A.K.A - Sam)
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.....Then, it's just fun you can't see.
Malegolas

Re: Saying hello and introducing myself.

Post by Malegolas »

Nice to meet you Dead!

Darsa

Post by Darsa »

Hi Sam!

Cool character name; looking forward to seeing you in-game! I'm the one who's AFK and/or being played by my husband a lot ;)
Annissa
nomorespam: 0

Post by Annissa »

Sam, it's nice having you in the fellowship and now finding out a little more about who you are and what you do. I certainly hope to be guilded with you very soon.
Shrunk

Post by Shrunk »

Hey Sam, I've gotten to hang out with you a couple times. Looking forward to seeing you with a MLF tag soon.
Aaidian
Pittsburgh Steelers #1 Fan

Post by Aaidian »

Ditto. You know how to play your class very well, and you can put up with Thynian (should be a medal somewhere)
kungapow

Post by kungapow »

nice to meet u =)
Aatelin

Post by Aatelin »

Hey other nekros DO play this game yay!!!!!!!!!! btw hello :)
Malegolas

Post by Malegolas »

I don't see why really Aatelin... Druids are clearly a superior class in every way. 8)

Runena

Post by Runena »

Hello Sam

Nice to meet you. I'm the ditsy cleric with a baby girl that is always asking goofy questions, and passing out the Misty Thicket Picnics!! So if you ever need any... please let me know. I have enough to feed an army aka "MLF" :D

Annie
Where is my HT button, Sit said I had a HT button!
Widdal

Post by Widdal »

Nice to meet yas, grouped with ya the other day, was cool beans.

Yah Annie can fix up a mean picnic.

Sofearra

Post by Sofearra »

Hi Dead well as you now I'm a cleric with the monk hubby ( KP as we call him or kungawow, ect.) And thanks for all your feeds during raids! :D