Long time no see...

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Riesan
nomorespam: 0

Long time no see...

Post by Riesan »

Hey guys.

Been a while, eh :P

No idea how many folk from my 'era' are still around... but... I was thinking of yall and decided to drop by and poke my head in.

If you remember this little bard, please say hi!

Things have been going pretty well for me. I'm working on my bachelor's in Illustration... pretty exciting. Considering one of the reasons I retired in the first place was to spend more time on my craft... well, I suppose that's something I've managed to accomplish :)

If any of my old buddies want to say hi, feel free to drop me a message on aim at Saelyrastormwing or email saelyra@gmail.com :) Or, if you ever wander by Cenarion Circle (Hordeside) on WoW... *coughing fit* send Kuawren a tell :P

So how is it going for good ol MLF?
Riesan Ithiadanar
70 Bard of Mystical Lightfighters
Visner

Re: Long time no see...

Post by Visner »

Hi Riesan,

Good to hear things are going well for you! I drop by here every so often to say hi too!

Visner
Image Image
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

Summer must be the time when all of our retired folks come out of the woodwork. Hi Riesan! MLF is still kicking and we still have a lot of our original players still hanging out and having fun. Thanks for stopping by!

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Post by Dominiculus »

Hail and well met Riesan :D Doing good my friend. Kicking ass and are now considered one of the top guilds on the server ;) Could always use a bard :roll: