HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Pincus
nomorespam: 0

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by Pincus »

Hola my friends. /wave

First off let me start by saying: YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL PLAYING THIS GAME?!?! Good lord you guys need to find something else to play. :lol: 10 years old and still runs like a champ. :mrgreen: I took a look at the roster, the list of people I knew are getting smaller and smaller. :( It blows my mind that a Ranger has over 30k hit points that is NUTS! I also can't believe its been over 4 years since good old Pincus gave up the ghost and moved onto to fatherhood [Dirty little barbarian pups running around all over the place]. 2 fuzzy little blond boys [4 1/2 and 1 1/2 yrs old] and trying for a third. I know, the mrs and I are crazy. You all know practicing is the best part. :twisted:

Good luck you guys, keep on kicking butt and taking names. /salute my friends

Pincus MacBolvine
68 gimp Shaman
Proud Member of the best guild in EQ ~MLF~

*Edit* Wow my siggy still works! Woot
Pincus MacBolvine (Semi-Retired??? Total n00b after 6+ years off... hehe)
Darkenr

Re: HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by Darkenr »

Pincus wrote:Hola my friends. /wave

First off let me start by saying: YOU PEOPLE ARE STILL PLAYING THIS GAME?!?! Good lord you guys need to find something else to play. :lol: 10 years old and still runs like a champ. :mrgreen: I took a look at the roster, the list of people I knew are getting smaller and smaller. :( It blows my mind that a Ranger has over 30k hit points that is NUTS! I also can't believe its been over 4 years since good old Pincus gave up the ghost and moved onto to fatherhood [Dirty little barbarian pups running around all over the place]. 2 fuzzy little blond boys [4 1/2 and 1 1/2 yrs old] and trying for a third. I know, the mrs and I are crazy. You all know practicing is the best part. :twisted:

Good luck you guys, keep on kicking butt and taking names. /salute my friends

Pincus MacBolvine
68 gimp Shaman
Proud Member of the best guild in EQ ~MLF~

*Edit* Wow my siggy still works! Woot
WOW! Blast from the past, good to see ya pincus! When you coming back? :wink:
Aaidian
Pittsburgh Steelers #1 Fan
nomorespam: 0

Re: HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Post by Aaidian »

Come back and give it a shot...lots of folks returning and having a blast.