Hi everyone

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Ladymusik
nomorespam: 0

Hi everyone

Post by Ladymusik »

:D Hey all, Sorry I havent posted in a while, been a busy summer. I hope everyone is well. /hugs to all my MLF'ers (Most Loved Friends : p )
I just got word today I made JV cheerleading squad as a captain, also made varsity squad and I made the dance team as well, so now I am officially a stuck up brat who can walk all over those below her lol JK

I will post a pic in a few days, I just realized I have yet to post any of me, so all this time nobody knows what I look like, my bad

Miss you all, good luck with raiding but more importantly I wish you all the very best in RL

Kate Lynn
Annissa

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Annissa »

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the update and mega grats on the accomplishments. Have a fun school year.
Jorrell
Guild Leader

Post by Jorrell »

It sounds like you're having fun and enjoying the summer. Take good care of yourself.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Shrunk
nomorespam: 22

Post by Shrunk »

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well in all the things you like to do. I'm sure the dance and cheering will keep you pretty busy and that's certainly a good thing (keeps you out of trouble). I'm sure everyone else tells you, but make sure you keep a big focus on the school stuff as well as it will pay off in the long run. Thanks for giving us an update.
Krrak

Post by Krrak »

That's simply awesome, glad you have had such a good summer so far and hopefully the good news just keeps coming your way.
ImageImage