Grats Time Lords : )

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Ladymusik
nomorespam: 0

Grats Time Lords : )

Post by Ladymusik »

Hi all,
My uncle had just finished raiding hard mode tower, and he let me bother dezza for a bit after. I got the news of your recent victory so I wanted to post a big grats to you all. :D

I have been so busy with school I almost forget theres an EQ world out there with good friends I used to spend time with. I just finished up cheerleading for football, thought Id have a nice break from it. I will have JV and varsity basketball starting soon, and I also belong to dance squad so they do varsity basketball halftime at home games. Between that and 4 AP classes and trying my best to keep a 4.0 goal alive I dont have much time left.

Anyway I wanted to wish you all a happy turkey day and I hope to drop in again before then, but if not, Merry Xmas and New Year (or Hanukah or whatever diversities each of you hold dear and celebrate), and I wish everyone and their families the very best this time of year. Most important of all, a big thank you to the soldiers who sacrifice everything to keep our freedoms alive.

/hugs to all

Kate Lynn
Etrudia
nomorespam: 22

Re: Grats Time Lords : )

Post by Etrudia »

Sounds like alot on your plate, Kate Lynn. Keep up the hard work, as it will pay off for you in the future. Happy holidays to you as well, and definatly keep in touch! Take care.

-Tim (Etrudia)

Sitasha tells the raid, 'Ok today, we will agro first mob in the door and take
it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
we start beating on it, adds come all assist to kill the adds then get back on
named, once named is dead I call Mana check, monks ignore and keep pulling...'