Sup Mofos

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Widdal
nomorespam: 0

Sup Mofos

Post by Widdal »

Heyas, was gonna thread Hi-jack someone but didn't have it in me. How are all of you doing? I send periodic tells from time to time but
don't always get you on. Miss you all, especially you Smot you big ole softy you, send some emails or tells my way I miss my old DoM/MLF crew.
;t Povar.Prisoner
Peace Out
Lee

Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Re: Sup Mofos

Post by Dominiculus »

Hi Wid. Well we are adding new members to replace those that left. Have beaten Fippy twice and have attempted The Beast a few times . I think we are close on strats to beat it. Got bunch of new folks that are working hard to get to raid status and they really like the guild. They like how friendly folks are and how much help they were getting so that they can contribute to the guild raiding effort of progressing to higher content. They look forward to raiding 4 times a week, which is plenty for them. Hope you are finding what ever it was you where missing in MLF.

Respectfully Submitted,
Etrudia

Post by Etrudia »

Widdal! Great to hear from you! Hope you've been doing well. As Domi said, we're doin good and still progressing. Will try to drop you a line soon. I was popping into the old vent channel occationally, but hadn't caught any of you recently. Peace bro, we'll talk to you soon!

-Tru

Sitasha tells the raid, 'Ok today, we will agro first mob in the door and take
it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
we start beating on it, adds come all assist to kill the adds then get back on
named, once named is dead I call Mana check, monks ignore and keep pulling...'
Krrak

Post by Krrak »

Hey Widdal, sorry about missing some messages from you - I would come back from afk and see one sitting there - try to respond and get errors (either offline or channels down)

Hope things are still good for you on the island and life in general.
ImageImage
Chesu

Post by Chesu »

Hey Widd,

How's the frozen north? Avoiding those polar bears?

I hope your're well.
Dekayd

Post by Dekayd »

Widdal! If you're sending tells my waya nd I'm missing them, it's cuz I usually afk on Danadursdeath... new char I play when not raiding. I'm going to change his name soonish... when I have the money.
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Widdal

Post by Widdal »

Heyas all. Update. Miss yas. Me and bout 6-7 others so far on our Vent channel on beta almost everyday. All welcome. Most should have it but in case you don't
you can PM me or send me a tell at either ;t Prisoner.povar or ;t beta.Prisoner. Peace.

Lee