SOE Block Party!

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Myisha
nomorespam: 0

SOE Block Party!

Post by Myisha »

I got this in my email today...figured I would share this for those that will be going or for those that live close by. :D

Experience the First SOE Block Party!

Come join us for the first-ever SOE Block Party! This community event will be held during the 2006 San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, July 22 from 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM. Even if you’re not attending Comic-Con this year, stop by the Block Party, anyway!

The Block Party will also feature guided tours of the SOE buildings, prize raffles, food, drinks and other assorted goodies. There will also be SOE game demos, including a sneak peak at the upcoming PlayStation®3 title, Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom!

Come and meet SOE dev team members and staff—you may even get a chance to drop them in the dunk tank! You’ll also have the opportunity to meet acclaimed fantasy author R.A. Salvatore along with comic writer and The Matrix Online storyteller, Paul Chadwick.

Busses will shuttle attendees from the San Diego Convention Center from 3:00 PM until 5:00 PM (Look for the SOE signs near section B of the Convention Center). Return trips to the Convention Center will be running every half hour until 7:00 PM. For those of you coming on your own, we highly recommend carpooling, as parking will be limited.

For those wanting “just the facts":

What: SOE 2006 Block Party
When: Saturday July 22, 2006. 3:00pm - 7:00pm
Busses from Comic-Con to SOE 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Busses from SOE back to Comic-Con - Every 30 minutes
Where: SOE Headquarters. 8928 Terman Ct., San Diego, CA 92121 (map)
Why: Meet SOE staff, tour SOE buildings, free food, drinks, games, music and prizes. To have fun!
Attendance: FREE

RSVP for the SOE Block Party Today! BlockParty@soe.sony.com
~Myisha Elensar....Numwen's better half
RETIRED Bard, 77 Seasons

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1259478