Anyone home?

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Zzzapp
nomorespam: 22

Anyone home?

Post by Zzzapp »

Hi, just stopping in to visit my friends from yesteryear. I have seen very few in guild when I pop on Zzzapp, though a few more seem to actually play. I noticed some names are no longer in the guild list as it is less then 900 these days, and a few names in chat with diff guild names on. But I guess that happens over time.
Zzzapp
Dashun
nomorespam: 0

Re: Anyone home?

Post by Dashun »

I visit from time to time though I never post.

P.S. - Fyrelee's a heart breaker. 2 for 2.
Dashun Fly`Leaf
forever Fyrelee's
Zzzapp

Post by Zzzapp »

Good to see its still being looked at.
Zzzapp
Zzzapp

Post by Zzzapp »

I found a guild that is kind of starting over, but not from the beginning like the progression servers. They are starting in OOW with toons at level 70, then they will raid and go upwards from there. It on the Tunare server called Mal'Deth guild, http://www.maldeth.com/content.php

I only post here for others that might be looking to start again, rather than the high level that MLF is.
Zzzapp
Etrudia

Post by Etrudia »

Hey all!! I still swing by every once in a while. I still pop onto EQ every once in a while, too.

I need to upgrade my computer to really play again, but I can still log on and visit with friends. A group I know may be starting out on the new progression server once it opens, so I've considered doing that.

Thanks, Zzzapp, that guild on Tunare sounds like a fun idea, too. It would be cool to go back and re-live some of those exciting raids.

Hope y'all are well! I think about my online family quite often!

Tru

Sitasha tells the raid, 'Ok today, we will agro first mob in the door and take
it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
we start beating on it, adds come all assist to kill the adds then get back on
named, once named is dead I call Mana check, monks ignore and keep pulling...'
Zzzapp

Post by Zzzapp »

After checking out that guild for a few weeks, I found the old players (players who have higher level toons in that guild) have already gotten most of their gear from the Raids, and are now letting new players gear up there also. The problem comes in that while getting the new gear (and playing in groups) they want you to have no gear beyond that time frame.

I had a character on that server for a few months already, had lots of gear, and tried to substitute gear with something from the baz that was more in line with the gear we should have, but everything I tried they said was not usable. Having spent most all my plat on that server, I could no longer get any thing that would be allowed. Next they tried to get me to start over with a new character, and the leader said I should play a certain class - bard (as that was my main on that server). Now he said I could attend the raids with that new character when it reach 65, so I PLed my character with my other character in 2 days (just before the raid day), and they didn't like it when that character started getting gear. So they wanted me to go back to the other character as it had more raid gear already with them. When I started in the guild, I said I could play any character they wanted or needed. They said play the one I had as it would be the level to get gear with.

Long story short (I Know to late already), the leader says he hates drama, yet he is the one creating it. So I have not been back there since de-leveling my bard back to 70.
Zzzapp