DIE Sony.....and debit cards

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Speaknoevil
nomorespam: 0

DIE Sony.....and debit cards

Post by Speaknoevil »

Logged on this morning to see I received that stupid message about me not having apparently ordered the expansion....as a result, I'm back down to lvl 70 woo woo!! I reordered it, order was confirmed.....and yet my account does not have TSS as a listed expansion, woo woo!! I will be on for raid tonight, but there will be no new rods for you all until i somehow get this expansion ordered properly and my petitioned answered to restore me back to level 75. Weirdest part was I was able to log on my Drakkin.....who was in Crescent btw, butttttt....I could not zone anywhere in TSS. So I got him ported off TSS, logged off to see if it would reject him being logged in, but nope, I can still use him. Sony, thanks for screwing with the system and accept my debit card, gdi.
whowhatwhere

Post by whowhatwhere »

did u lose aa points put into tss as well?
Speaknoevil

Post by Speaknoevil »

I had not spent any points on TSS aa's, so no, nor did they take any any previous aa's I had acquired in TSS zones, so that's a good thing, I guess.
Schythe

Post by Schythe »

i have had some problems with my debit card also something about the bank changing computers or something like that and they are sending out new cards to everyone. i didn't get one so been unable to use my debit card for the last week and just went in and found out about it.

Ancient Schythe Gravestalker
lvl 75 Shaman Mystical Lightfighter