I Apologize.

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Aatelin01

I Apologize.

Post by Aatelin01 »

It has been brought to my attention, that even though i HAVE tried to be mindful of the rules that are actually enstated in the guild rules and guidelines i still seem to manage to offend some people. I have met some good people here, i seem to find a group pretty easy without tryin most times and for that i am thankful. i am a playful char, in RL and in EQ, as most of you are unfamiliar with this i can see how easily it would be to misinterpret things i may say or hint at. well i cannot of course be told who has a problem with me so the only solution i can think of is within this post.

Most of my comments in which this is over are stated towards one of my very good friends within EQ and in the guild as they know i mean absolutly nothing by it. To those of you that had a problem. I apologize to you and my only request is in the future if you could. take the issue up with me directly as i am not as mean as i may seem at times :) I do not know how far this went up on the corporate ladder here in MLF or if it even went beyond the few i offended and those who know how to handle me, but i am not one to hide many things and to me i feel better apologizing about it then pretending it never happened, obviously i offended someone and to them i am very sorry.

I really hope this does not create any ill feelings towards me as i am very much enjoying seeing the better part of you all when i log in. i will continue to try and watch the things i say and again i am truly sorry.
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jorrell »

I think anyone would have a hard time not forgiving you after that, Aaetlin. I hope to see you around MLF for a long time.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Travl

Post by Travl »

Blame the polish.. worse comes to worse could always invade them