AFK

Drop by and say hello if you're new to our boards and check out what we've been up to. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Iosobail
nomorespam: 0

AFK

Post by Iosobail »

Well some of you may have noticed that i've not been on that much in the past few days. It not that i dont like the game or that i dont love you all, but the bad news is i'm moving. I hate moving!!! The new place is bigger and cheeper, but as most know with that phrase doesnt mean it is nice(yet). So, i've been spending the past few day's after work painting ,moving stuff and a few minor repairs.

The upside is that I will be out of an apartment and into a house. I'll have neighbors, but not ones walking over me and that i can hear thru the walls.

Should be done with everything by Wed. 4/5 and then i'll be back for my fix :D
The Diffrence Between Life and Death is a Good Enchanter !
Zenedia

Post by Zenedia »

I don't envy you.

Good luck with the housework, we'll be here when ya get back :)
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

Bleh...moving sucks butt.....

Good luck with that and we'll see ya when you get back to Norrath...

/hugs
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Toag
Lord and God of the SK

Post by Toag »

i told my wife that the only way im moving out of our current house is in a body bag
xileksis

Post by xileksis »

just rember toag she controls all the kitchen empliments ... to inclued frying pans (hard knocks to the head) simi razor sharp butchers knives and im sure the handy dandy flame on empliments... and lord we hope you dont have any insurance policys... cuz you may have just put ideas in to her head 8-)..