MMORPG Learning Curve

This is the place for all those funny jokes, links, and general tomfoolery! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Zelima
nomorespam: 22

MMORPG Learning Curve

Post by Zelima »

/sad

~z
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Dekayd
nomorespam: 0

Re: MMORPG Learning Curve

Post by Dekayd »

Notice EQ is not on there? Haha! :P
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

That was the first thing Pher said to me when I linked it to him...

~z
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Post by Nannwin »

Isn't WoW angled the wrong way? The short time I spent playing was enough to convince me that the longer you play .. the more ass-hatted-ness you display.

I have a pic of an ass-hat on my computer somewhere .. maybe I will enlighten you all on what one looks like =)

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Kifael
nomorespam: 0

Post by Kifael »

Heh, thats actually pretty close to the truth. You think EQ is tough? lol... try EVE sometime... or dont.

One of the coolest games, imo, but I never wanna play it again. Just... too much $#!t going on.

Rats... /shudder

o/