Letter to Dad

This is the place for all those funny jokes, links, and general tomfoolery! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Pincus
nomorespam: 0

Letter to Dad

Post by Pincus »

Letter to Dad

A father was passing by his son’s bedroom and became astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelop propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed “Dad.”
With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Dad, It’s with great regret and sorrow that I’m writing this. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you.

I’ve been finding real passion with Barbara and she is so nice even with all her piercings, tattoos, and her tight motorcycle clothes. But it’s not only the passion, Dad – she’s pregnant and Barbara assures me that we will be very happy.

Even though you don’t care for her since she is so much older than I am, she already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood enough for the whole winter. She wants to have many more children with me and that’s now one of my dreams too.

Barbara taught me that marijuana doesn’t really hurt anyone and we’ll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with her friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we need.

Don’t worry, Dad, I’m 15 years-old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I’m sure we’ll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your Son,

John

P.S. Dad – none of this is true. I’m over at Billy’s house. I just wanted to remind you there are worse things in life than my report card, which is in my desk center drawer.

I love you.

P.S. Please call me when it’s safe to come home.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Pincus MacBolvine (Semi-Retired??? Total n00b after 6+ years off... hehe)