The trials of a 4 year old

This is the place for all those funny jokes, links, and general tomfoolery! [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Tizgarr

The trials of a 4 year old

Post by Tizgarr »

My son and are sitting on the couch watching cartoons a couple weeks ago ( im addicted to spongebob as much as he is ) and my wife comes in. My wife and i have been thinking about having another child so she asks my son what he thinks about it. His immediate answer was yes, he would like a little brother. He then asks were babies come from. My wife's face turns red and quickly tells him the the stork brings them. (she chickend out). Little bit of time went by and i started thinking my sons answer came a little too quick, so i ask him why he wanted a baby brother. With out skipping a beat he told me that he would be able to play with the new toys of this baby brother. His face turned really serious when i informed him that he may have to share his toys as well. He set their in silence for about 10 minutes, i figured he was trying to work the information out so i decided to give him time. After 10 minutes or so, he gets up and goes to his bedroom (this is rare, because spongebob wasnt over). Im not paying much attention to him and i hear the front door open. I stand up to see whats going on just in time to see him go out the door. I walk to the door and look out at him. He is sitting on the deck holding his nerf bat. Confussed, i ask him what he is doing. His answer shocked my wife, and had me rolling in laughter, He was waiting for the stork. If the stork couldnt bring babies, he would have to share his toys...Guess he worked it out )

Several long talks later with him, things are cleared up ). I had to do it because my wife is still too chicken ).

wildar
Nannydara

Post by Nannydara »

Haha good story =)
Chitz
nomorespam: 0

Post by Chitz »

Your son,.. was camping the storks spawn point at his early age, so that he could get its loot?

He is a born eq'er.
I say you get his lil butt an account and make him app for membership asap. He's a born tank. :)
Chitz Outhafflings
Sacker of Rivervale
Eater of Gnome Babies
Chitz's Gimp Arse Gear
Pincus
nomorespam: 0

Post by Pincus »

:lol: That is awesome !!
Pincus MacBolvine (Semi-Retired??? Total n00b after 6+ years off... hehe)