Hi Mystical Lightfighters! (Big Pictures)

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Rril
nomorespam: 0

Hi Mystical Lightfighters! (Big Pictures)

Post by Rril »

Dear heavens! Yall have progressed so much since I have quit EQ; it's highly impressive. Yall are an amazing group of people and its awesome to see such a connected guild accomplish great things. Keep truckin' along:). Those raid targets have nuthin' on yall.

Quick update for me: I've graduated...finally. My senior year was a blast, but I'm definitely ready for college. In August, I'm heading off to Texas A&M University and I could not be more excited. God's gonna do some amazing things this next four years. If anyone is currently at or heading to Aggieland, send me a PM. I'd like to finally meet one of yall.

Oh...and I need some answers for a personal MLF update:

is Feemee still that nice, humble druid that I once knew?
Is Zelima still as lucky as she was with quest drops?
Is Fluellen still passing out spanks?

These are important questions that must be answered quickly:)

Anywho, my e-mail is acesurver@gmail.com. I'd really, honestly, and truly like to talk to those who remember me from way back when. It's hard to forget such friendly and caring people as the MLF family.

Here are some pictures for fun. Hopefully they are somewhat amusing.

Senior Pic

Yearbook Fun

My carebear custome

Heh, wow. I photoshopped this picture and sent it into a graphic design contest as a complete joke; my only intention behind this picture was to make it look like modern art. This "piece" got 3rd in state for graphic design. How ridiculous...

Birthday cake.

Tossing our hats at graduation

Up close and personal with a tiger at the zoo. And yes...it reminded me of EQ. Sadly, EQ never leaves your thoughts - even after quitting. (P.S. There's a glass wall)

My group after our 6 week long eco project. Ugh...so hard but so rewarding in the end.

Bonfire Memorial at College Station.

Picture of the sky at Colorodo. I saw this every night outside our window on senior trip. Amazing.
Nannydara

Post by Nannydara »

Rril it is so good to hear from you again. I am thrilled that things are going so well for you, you definately have a bright future ahead. Shaco will start his Senior year when school starts back (kinda sad for me).

The pics were great and YES a lot of fun to look at. BTW Fluellen is still the guild spanktress.....Zelima has been busy lately with her volleyball team, and Feemee well he dies a lot these days and the guild loves it??

Keep in touch and bring on the pics!
Nannydara 70 Cleric
Sinceuask 70 Enchanter
...and numerous other alts
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Post by Jorrell »

Great pics Rril!

I always look forward to hearing some of the cool stuff you've been up to. I know you'll have a blast and will do great at college. The best is yet to come. :D

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters