I like my baby better then Feemee's :)

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Liamm

I like my baby better then Feemee's :)

Post by Liamm »

ImageDont F#@k with a Camaro

i get a kick out of this video and just wanted an easier place to find it :) and no I absoluty do not agree with street racing

and here is my baby so yes I am playing favorite's a bit
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Re: I like my baby better then Feemee's :)

Post by Zelima »

My baby one day..:)

I'm a Camaro fan, as well. My dad restored a '69 Camaro RS when I was a little girl...he sold it in 1985, fully restored for 4K...I get ill just thinking about it...

~zel
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Liamm

Post by Liamm »

was he dropped on his head a lot when he was little? :) that makes me sad inside someday i hope to have a classic but for now i am happy :)
Feemee
nomorespam: 0

Post by Feemee »

Pretty sweet - but I like MINE better ranger! Heck, the top doesn't even come down sheesh. Course, I suppose only us old men drive convertibles heh.
Feemee Bagginswolf
85 Druid
Liamm

Post by Liamm »

I have never like the look of convirtables except on a very select few cars mine isn't one of em :) but hey I do have t-tops :)
Zelima

Post by Zelima »

Above is a fully restored version of the 70 1/2 Camaro I had back in the mid '90's. Loved that thing, even though it guzzled quite a bit of gas. Eventually we sold it because the transmission fell out and the guy that bought if from us turned it into a 1/4 mile drag racer.

Wish now we would have kept it, but when you're young, newly married and without $$$, not much you can do...

~zel
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Post by Nannwin »

Marry me?

. . . . no really...

I LOVE Camaro s wish I could afford the Ins on one now that I have a teenage driver in my house =(

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Liamm

Post by Liamm »

bah just don't insure the kid on the camaro, and you will be fine. years ago and i think they still so would have to ask my parents had it set so no one under 25 was insured on their policy except on my car
taurii

Post by taurii »

/drools ... i plan to find a car to restore next summer when i have a job (this summer i have classes boo) i WANT a 1970 chevelle ls6 hahah but even if i could find the car with matching vins... my dad would never insure me on it so im gonna shoot for a 69 small block camaro that he would insure me on=D
taurii
Borimorg

Post by Borimorg »

1969-70 Boss 429 Mustang FTW :)
Zzzapp

Post by Zzzapp »

I used to drive one like this. It was white though. 1974 corvette with Ttops. Paid in full, couldnt keep up the maintenance on it though. Sold it back in 2005.

Also used to have 1 of these before the vett. Some lady made a left turn in front of me on a rainy day, and thats it for the camaro. Had it for about 3 yrs, half way paid off.
Zzzapp
Blabberpuss

Post by Blabberpuss »

Bah you guys and your muscle cars, gimme a 5-Spd, high compression, turbo-charged hottie any day! I buy these old Mazda's for around $500, and tinker with em, having a blast. I have 5 of them atm, three are drivers and two are parts cars. ATM I am about finishing up an install of a Hydrogen-On-Demand system that should boost my Gas MPG with no loss of HP.
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Borimorg

Post by Borimorg »

late 80's Mazda made a little hotrod.

323 turbo all wheel drive.
This car was a blast.

I was working at a mazda dealership at the time. Being a Tech, I got to drive all the fun cars.

Best thing about this dealership, it was Mazda, Audi, Porche and Subaru.

Got to prep and drive all the fun and fast Porche's and Audi's.
Some of the Mazda's weren't slouched either but not the caliber of the Porche's