Is this enough?

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dominiculus
nomorespam: 22

Re: Is this enough?

Post by Dominiculus »

Ahh! But you forget that he can still make one every 20 hours to slow the drain :)
Pherawk
nomorespam: 22

Post by Pherawk »

From Ngreth on the Sony forums:
What I may do... is create a new poison , make the existing potions no rent for people that used an obvious exploit, and the new poison be what is intended. Yes. it means someone can log in once a day to get a "weekend" supply. Which is not what is intended with this item, but is a reasonable use of it.

I am also thinking of making it summon MORE for rogues so it is more useful for rogues. (to answer some questions I am sure will come up, I cannot make it a different re-cast timer for rogues... without making it a different item, which does not work really well with LoN. Because of this, just having it summon some amount in a stack is the more feasible solution.)

Note the may and consider in here. I am not sure I will be doing this. I have not done the full research. I seem to remember making a special version of the poison, and if I did, then I can do this. If I just used the normal poison, I cannot get away with this, and I will just have to leave it.
"In today's content, HP doesn't mean anything, it's your AC that marks your progression as HP will always be there (you can't get upgrade without HP, but you can get upgrade without AC... the later being the bad choice)." - Yoda on TSW about warrior AC.
Widdal
nomorespam: 0

Post by Widdal »

Yes. it means someone can log in once a day to get a "weekend" supply. Which is not what is intended with this item, but is a reasonable use of it.
Curious how making a "Weekend" supply the proper way is something not intended. But yah I agree with the obvious exploit. I made 4200 for a funny screenshot. No way in hell im keeping them all, would never use em all and need the obvious bank space.