Wedding Picture-

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Migraine
nomorespam: 22

Wedding Picture-

Post by Migraine »

This is the wedding picture from my daughter's wedding in Costa Rica this past June 2010. Missed a lot of time playing during that-- but it was gorgeous.wedding was at the house we were staying at, and this is the view from there. (I wanna go back)
l-r Husband- Shelia/Mig- Chris- Shelby

Thanks
It is the journey that is important, who we meet along the way, how we treat each other-
Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Re: Wedding Picture-

Post by Krrak »

Very nice setting for it and looks like you were all having a good time - good memories were made I am sure.
ImageImage
BatMonk
nomorespam: 0

Post by BatMonk »

What part of Costa Rica?

We have a place on the West coast, about an hour North of Panama.

http://www.latitude8lodge.com/ <------Our web site.

If I trained you, I blame you...for being there!

http://www.facebook.com/people/Brian-Johnson/1499646764
Migraine
nomorespam: 22

Post by Migraine »

We stayed in Tamarindo, at Casa Leo Loco.

Neat place- house was built by the director of the Creature from the Black Lagoon, and there is a statue of the creature on the grounds. My daughter has traveled there a couple of times, staying around Jaco, Quepos and Manuel Antonio. She liked the other locations better because they seemed more- real Costa Rico, where Tamarindo leans more touristy type- though it was hardly a large bustling area. The economy tanked and halted a lot of building projects. But the house being up on the hillside- it was gorgeous, parrots in the trees, iguanas on the grounds, and monkeys barking in the distance, and being able to watch the storms roll in and out and around the hills- gorgeous.

Playa Zancudo sounds very nice!! If we ever get to go back again. wouldn't mind retiring down there!
It is the journey that is important, who we meet along the way, how we treat each other-