Last night - 12/09/2006

A collection of RL and in-game pictures. [Public]

Moderator: BatMonk

Dashun
nomorespam: 0

Last night - 12/09/2006

Post by Dashun »

This is a pretty calm night at my cousin's house. We ended up finding quite a few more around and outside the house.

Dashun Fly`Leaf
forever Fyrelee's
Blabberpuss

Post by Blabberpuss »

Dash, that may be impressive to some of our young members, but those of us that are old pharts and that have children of our own that are your age tend to cringe at the sight. Congratulations are not in order! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!
... like a speeding car with jammed door locks, cut brake lines, a dead steering wheel, and air vents that pump nitrous oxide. Everyone is dimly aware the country is heading for the edge of a cliff, but no one can muster the energy to search for alternatives.
CLICK ME
ME TOO!
THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!
Toag
Lord and God of the SK

Post by Toag »

nice dish washer
Zelima
nomorespam: 22

Post by Zelima »

I was actually admiring the countertop and backsplash...
Mistress Zelima Geishagirl
83 Shaman of the Tribunal
Proud Member of the Mystical Lightfighters

"It's not the end result that's most important, it's the journey and the memories you make with your friends and family getting there..." :)
Grolits

Post by Grolits »

and I was wishing I had that much free counterspace

damn kitchen gadgets take up all the room
Toag
Lord and God of the SK

Post by Toag »

oh is that granite? how nice)

you know i just put in some granite (well just being 3 months ago, fyi that stuff is heavy)
Euan
Sherlock Holmes

Post by Euan »

Who says they drank the beer?
This is a pretty calm night at my cousin's house. We ended up finding quite a few more around and outside the house.
I read it that they were really keen on recycling.

Try the trash bins at gas stations, that's where I often see folks rounding up cans.

Imagine you'll have enough for next month's EQ subscription in no time!
Disclaimer: The views expressed by the cranky board admin may not be aligned with those of MLF leadership.
Toag
Lord and God of the SK

Post by Toag »

with countertops and appliances like that, you can afford better beer tsk tsk.
Ulinki

Post by Ulinki »

love the countertop, very purty :P
Speaknoevil

Post by Speaknoevil »

Gonna have to agree with Toag here. I was slightly disappointed by the lack of any Miller products present in the picture. While Corona is a good choice, it too is lacking in this photo, for the most part. The "Silver Bullets" are acceptable, but by no means a winner, and I won't even get into how bad of a beer Budweiser/Bud Light is.

Though Budweiser can hit you pretty damn hard after you've had less than most would take, no denying that. :D
~~ Speaknoevil, 75 Grand Summoner ~~
Master Elementalist - Mystical Lightfighters
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1221777
Blooddrive

Post by Blooddrive »

acceptable amount of booze there. providing you had 150-200 people at the gathering.
Blooddrive RunsFromHeals
90th Holy Defender of Mystical Lightfighters

wherever there is fire,
i will bring gasoline!
Grolits

Post by Grolits »

/em goes to buy Dashun a trashcan and some trashbags
Darkenr

Post by Darkenr »

Speaknoevil wrote:Gonna have to agree with Toag here. I was slightly disappointed by the lack of any Miller products present in the picture. While Corona is a good choice, it too is lacking in this photo, for the most part. The "Silver Bullets" are acceptable, but by no means a winner, and I won't even get into how bad of a beer Budweiser/Bud Light is.

Though Budweiser can hit you pretty damn hard after you've had less than most would take, no denying that. :D
Ish on american beer in general. 2 summers ago I spent almost 3 weeks in Germany, and after drinking German beer for a few weeks, American beer tastes like "SLIGHTLY" flavored water now to me ... I might as well be drinking water when drinking any American beers.
Brolie

Post by Brolie »

nice accomplisments but ive seen worse (used to hang with a friend and his frat brothers back in the day)(why dident i join simple they went to another school)
Dashun

Post by Dashun »

there were only 30 people there. the hard liquor bottles aren't in the pic either, but people had jack, seagrams, and something else.
Dashun Fly`Leaf
forever Fyrelee's