Lia & Male

Moderator: BatMonk

Llayne
nomorespam: 22

Lia & Male

Post by Llayne »

Because we know you're ALL wondering where we are....we both play pretty much according to my (Lia's) work schedule. I work nights, 7pm-7am, so basically when I'm working, neither of us are on.

This week, I'm working Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night. Starting next week, I'll be on a fixed schedule (yay!). I'll work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday next week, and then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday the week after. And then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday then Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...and so on and so on and so on...

:D

nomorespam: 0

Re: Lia & Male

Post by Dekayd »

I work pretty much on the same lines. I work 6pm to 6am (EST), and I work a rotating schedule...where I work Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday one week, and I'll work Wednesday and Thursday the following week...except that our schedules start Sunday, so it breaks down to 48 hours one week, 36 hours the next.
Grand Occultist Dekayd Ta`Mire
High Priest Camien Ta`Mire
Valiant Milander Truewield

(Insert witty saying here.)

Prathun-Dev wrote:
"Mondays we play Bingo. Tuesdays are reserved for rare coin and stamp collecting. On Wednesdays most of the team goes out to the vineyards for wine tasting. Thursdays we hit the beach. Fridays we take off to get an early start on the weekend, to relax and recuperate before we start the whole process over again the following week."