Individuals District Dance Competition

Moderator: BatMonk

Ladymusik
nomorespam: 0

Individuals District Dance Competition

Post by Ladymusik »

Sorry I missed raiding tonight. Had the District Dance Competition tonight. As mentioned in guild chat earlier, I took first place! :D (insert fireworks here)

I made a few last minute changes and decided to do a tribute to the Crue routine. I was initially saving this for an end of year event but I didnt feel ready for the other routine and im saving that serious ballroom type stuff for finals.

The routine began with the short intro TnT, picture the whole gym dark, me running onto the floor in the spotlight and sliding into splits. (Dont try this at home please!) I warm up with the song Primal Scream, and I end with Girls Girls Girls where I tossed away the leather jacket and danced around 2 volleyball poles. :shock: Ended with another running slide into splits, I repeat, DONT TRY THIS AT HOME lol

Afterwards, my parents, uncle and a bunch of friends raided a dennys :)

Im gonna try to post a video of it, my parents only have the old style camcorder and I can never get a decent copy of it online, but I should be able to get one from a friend.

Missed u all, cyas thursday

Kate Lynn
Malegolas
nomorespam: 22

Re: Individuals District Dance Competition

Post by Malegolas »

Congratulations!

And just for the record. I could do that. Easy. :lol:

Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Re: Individuals District Dance Competition

Post by Krrak »

That's just awesome, congratulations and I can't wait to see the actual video... :)
ImageImage