Away from Game for a while

Moderator: BatMonk

Militiawolf

Away from Game for a while

Post by Militiawolf »

JAN 10 is going to be my last raid night for a quite a while folks. I really dont want to take the time off but home life is calling. Prey for my family please my wife Angelspirit (Elena's) job possition at work was terminated. Her last day is FEB 5. Im really going to be hunting for new jobs which is going to make me miss most raids and cut down my play time to almost nothing. I wish you all great killings and major victories in all your raids and groupage. I will keep you all posted and will pop in time to time but most my attention is going to work for a while.
Sofearra

Re: Away from Game for a while

Post by Sofearra »

Say "Hi" to her for us; and we wish you the best of luck Mili! >>>HUGS!
Krrak
nomorespam: 0

Post by Krrak »

Sorry to hear about this Mili, hopefully the job search won't take too long and you will luck into a position the way I did.

Keep in touch.

Aaron
ImageImage
Annissa
nomorespam: 0

Post by Annissa »

.... what Aaron said.... I hope your afg is a very short one and you land the perfect job. *hugs* to you both.
Hezikiah
nomorespam: 22

Post by Hezikiah »

Well uncle, my dad and now you ! :evil: Man this is starting to suck no RL family members to spend time with when i am bored and nothing to do. Well i understand, but that is why i made up my mind to head back to San Jose to ease off and let my family figure things out... I hope the best for you guys and will have to spend some quality time before i take off :( Love ya uncs :mrgreen: