Greetings!!

Moderator: BatMonk

Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Greetings!!

Post by Nannwin »

Greetings from Floyd general hospitasl in Rome GA!!

My hypertension doc said that I had symtems of congestive heart failure and to go to the ER asap, so here I am sitting in the hospital on my 40th birthday...what a croc of shit.

Oh well needless to say I wont be attending tonights raid or maybe even tomorrows since I was admitted to do stress test ecxt to figure out whats going on.

Kick fippys ass for me and if you need nann for the raid... send me a pm and I can give an opfficer his info.

Ciao from the hospital bed.......cheers

No fear, no doubt....All in, balls out

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
Jorrell
Guild Leader
nomorespam: 0

Re: Greetings!!

Post by Jorrell »

Word to the wise... No birthday candles when you're on oxygen. Wait until you're out of the hospital. Hope you're feeling better soon, Nann.

Guild Leader of the Mystical Lightfighters
Shadrakx

Post by Shadrakx »

here's to you getting better... Cheers!

~Shadrak Zadok~
~Just Some Chilled Monky Brains For Ya~
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1328327
Etrudia
nomorespam: 22

Post by Etrudia »

Get better Nannwin. That's an order!

-Tru

Sitasha tells the raid, 'Ok today, we will agro first mob in the door and take
it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
we start beating on it, adds come all assist to kill the adds then get back on
named, once named is dead I call Mana check, monks ignore and keep pulling...'
Nannwin
Of course I could be totally wrong and be talking out of my ass too so your mileage may vary

Post by Nannwin »

Well they tried to dp a stress test today but they couldnt raise my heart rate high enough sppppp tomorrow they are gonna give me some dye and stick a camera through my groin to take pics of my heart.

They are leaning towards congestive heart failure or a blockage that might require a stint in my heart. What a birthfay present huh?

anyway, kick ass for me and if you need Nanns account just pm me and we can set that up. see ya

"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead
sitasha

Post by sitasha »

well at least it wont be a long wire Nann:), Get better soon.
Nannwin

Post by Nannwin »

Screw you with a Paladin Sitt.

And the heart cath was postponed because the dye might affect my kidnies. Looks like im in here till tuesday or wed. SO that means that not only did I spend my birthday in the dammed hospital, but now i get to spend the 4th of July weekend in here also. I blame Sitt.

I will be logging in on my trusty laptop from here but I doubt I will be raiding as I think I am hijacking my wifi from a car dealer down the street and it isnt vert stable heh.

Ciao for now.

Venusia

Post by Venusia »

Dear, dear Nann - First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Not the greatest place for a birthday celebration, but hey, got any cute nurses? <wink wink>

I sure hope you start feeling better, I think of you often, and I hope they manage to get you patched up good this time! They DO know about chewing gum and duct tape, right?

Seriously, I really wish the best for you, you have had more than your share of trouble, and I hope things start looking up for you soon.

And no, you won't be throwing THIS pally at Sitt, not my type thanks! I LIKE You short fellas, just picture it, you'll get the idea!!

Hugs (and even kisses!)

Venusia
Etrudia

Post by Etrudia »

Nannwin wrote: I blame Sitt.
Always!!

-Tru

it to SE corner, we kill it down, named becomes active I will pull it to MA<TBA>
Nannwin

Post by Nannwin »

Well the stress test turned into a heart cath,and since i gained 60 lbs of water weight, here I sit STILL in the hospital. And to prove that saying "If it CAN happen it WILL happen" shit....when they did the heart cath and pressed on my femoral artery, I developed whats called a psuedoanyerism. It is a "bubble" that developed on the side of the artery like a balloon. It is weaker than the artery and can expand and burst...thus sppilling all of my haffer blood all over the freaking floor.

So here I am laying flat in the bed till the morning where they have scheduled an "emergency" surgery. They are going to try to fill the "Balloon" with Thrombin tpo clot it off ...and if that doesnt work...then they will roll my ass into the ER. to open the femoral artery up and clean everything up. This is a 1 in a 100 complication and of course.... I get it. What a croc of shit.

Anyway, the heart cath was clear and the hospital has taken about 45 of the 60 lbs of water i gained back off with Lasik and other diuretics. Man I peed like i was a little Niagra falls....whoosh The kidney doc is running more tests as my kidney funcion is down to 40-50% and they are trying to find out why. The only thing stopping me from going home is this little life-threatening ;little "balloon that popped up on the side of my artery. Dam things...anyway, Ill repost when I can after the proceedure tommorrow, not sure many care anymore, but just keeping in touch.

If you are of the religious sort....say a word or two for me tonight just in case my name isnt on the "Good" list. Oh shit we all know I am going to hell anyway.

Ciao for now
Nannwin/ Cliff Williams

Sandytoes

Post by Sandytoes »

Dang!
I hope you get feeling well soon Nan.
Sandford Pawpaw Spudplanter III
aka Sandytoes
Nannwin

Post by Nannwin »

Well proceedure done, and it seems it went well ....so far. I'm not holding my breath as , like ive said before..."If it can happen to me it WILL happen to me" Will be in the hospital another day or two to make sure all is well.

Ciao!

Etrudia

Post by Etrudia »

Hope you get to feeling better soon, Nannwin. Keep us posted.

-Tru

Luiigi

Post by Luiigi »

Good Grief. Hope everything works out. I think BD sacrificed a goat and a virgin in hopes to heal you ( he for obvious reasons couldn't kill 2 birds with one stone with that one...)
Nannwin

Post by Nannwin »

Not like anyone reads this part of the forum ..... or the forums in general much lately.. but .....I am back at home. I went from 230 lbs to 290 in 2 weeks ... htne back to 230 in 3 weeks in the hospital heh. Man 60 lbs of water wt is a bitch to carry. The proceedures all went off with only that one life threatening hitch .. which turned out to be anti climatic..... an emergency proceedure to fix the anyeurism that took a whopping 45 minutes .... 40 minutes to set shit up .. and 5 minutes to stick a needle in my groin and inject the Thrombin to clot it off.

I am restling peacfully atm and trying to get my strength back as 3 weeks in a hospital bed really can screw with your muscles ect. I am tired 24/7 it seems like. I have many doctors appointments for check ups ect ... and they found a lump while I was in the hospital also that they dont think is anything to worry about but its large and I have to go back necxt week for a biopsy. Great.... more hospital time ..

Anyways, thanks for reading and putting up with my unhealthy shit while this was going on and I hope to be ABLE and have the WILL to log in soon and say hi and maybe even play.
In the meantime ... no more sacrificing perfectly good goats on my account..... just send them my way so I can molest them and send them back to you

Ciao for now

Nannwin/Thynian